World of Warcraft

World of Warcraft
0.0 0

World of Warcraft

World of Warcraft is an MMORPG that takes place in Blizzard Entertainment's Warcraft universe; at its peak, it boasted a player base of over 12.5 million subscribers, making it the most popular MMO of all time.

First Released

November 23, 2004

Mac, PC

Blizzard Entertainment

Find out more at Giant Bomb

I’m only really starting this because my brother-in-law was telling me about some community that’s sprung up offering free servers that duplicate Vanilla-WoW and that Blizzard is pissed, Twitchers are pissed because they can’t stream from them. Meanwhile WoW subs are way down. Sounds like juicy shenanigans.

Thankfully, I never got sucked into this game.

Oh cool. A game based on that movie that’s coming out!

I hope it’s good!

I’ve been around…

Can’t believe you got Furiosa. Awesome.

One of the few perks of being on a dead(ish) server.

The first of the three part Harbringers series has launched.

Please don’t be like Warlords… please don’t be like Warlords… please don’t be like Warlords…

From the short time I had with the Beta, it’s not. There’s actually things to do at max level other than raids. So far so good.

I’ve heard good things so far… even with the pruning.

I’ll probably be back in time in Legion once the cold weather rolls around.

I didn’t watch the above video because I no longer follow WoW, but in case that video didn’t cover this, I thought I would mention it:

Yes, Blizzard loves their easter eggs and references, but this seems to be gaining more steam than the handful of Robin Williams references that were added in some time after his passing. Calm down Destiny players, christ…

There are still Destiny players?

These WoW cinematics are getting out of control.

Since he didn’t link it.

That’s what you are here for.

Where’s my paycheck?

Also, here’s the features trailer.

How do you kill that which has no life?