What's Making Your BC Cut?

What's Making Your BC Cut?

I tend to cycle through quite a few games at any given moment and/or keep certain titles on my system in case of company (well… not during a pandemic, but maybe one day I’ll eventually have company again, but I digress…). And now that we know roughly how much hard drive space will be available on the next gen consoles, I decided to make a handy-dandy spreadsheet to see which BC games will be making the jump to my PS5 and which will have to sit in my account awaiting the day I either upgrade the SSD storage or purchase an external BC-specific USB drive.

It turns out, after Spider-man Miles Morales and my digital hoarding is over, I’ll have roughly 117 GBs left. Eek.

Here’s just some of the highlights that made the cut from PS4 to PS5 for me:

• Destiny 2
  • Marvel’s Avengers
  • Street Fighter V
  • Marvel’s Iron Man VR
  • DC Universe Online
  • LEGO® Dimensions
  • Wipeout Omega Collection
  • Star Wars Squadrons
  • Crash Team Racing Nitro Re-fueled
  • No Man’s Sky
  • Predator Hunting Grounds
  • Dreams
  • Astro Bot Rescue Mission
  • Fall Guys
  • Burnout Paradise Remastered
  • Vacation Simulator
  • Twisted Metal Black
  • Superhot VR
  • Job Simulator
  • Jackbox 3
  • Catlateral Damage
  • Dig Dug

Sorry, Star Wars Battlefront 2 at a whopping 115 GBs, you didn’t make the cut. I’m curious as to what everyone else will be bringing over, if you are just starting fresh with only new games or if I’m crazy and need help. Also, I’m bored, so I needed something to occupy my time. Please reply so I have something to read.

LEGO Dimensions? Didn’t they shutdown the servers for that game?

Servers? Does that game use servers? I haven’t fired it up in awhile, but keep it there in case my wife’s nephew ever gets to visit again. I think it just uses the base and the tags on the bottom of the figures. I’ll have to Bing™ your baseless claims though as I’m curious now.

I’m going to have to Microsoft Bing™ your baseless claim of using a search engine that doesn’t exist.

Wouldn’t it be great if they rebranded Google to Alphabet Inc. Google™? A man can dream.

You got me. I was clearly making things up regarding my search preferences as a joke.

However, according to Reddit, LEGO® Dimensions™ still works. So I win.

You’re right. It was the Disney one that was shutdown.

More to your question though…I suppose you can fill up your drive with BC games because there aren’t any next gen games to put on there.

1 Like