Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
0.0 0

Original video was taken down. Here’s the one that doesn’t use the Assassin’s Creed art.

Delayed again, May 10th

Gots ta populate dem kill boxes, yo.

Actually, this one is more shocking than the Mass Effect delay. But it’s only a few extra weeks, so… I guess I’ll have more time to play through SFV that I spontaneously purchased yesterday.

I’m sorry, but that has to be one of the most ironic statements I have seen in a very, very long time.

I guess it’s a poor choice of words. I should have said, “practice more” or “get my butt handed to me online” or “earn coins to unlock Guile” or “trophy hunt.”

Very funny on the quote.

I’m going back to SG.

wat

Edit: Oh, I see it now.

And I’m back.

Fun Fact: SG’s only topic on Street Fighter V was posted by me last February and has exactly 3 replies.

Ha, I liked how you literally visited SG to view the SFV thread just to follow through on your threat. I admire that.

Now that you are back…get us some bastard GameTrailers fans, they need a home! Flex your muscle.

SFV sucks, though.

Woah.

Yeah, we have reached the valley of the uncanny.

Is that rendered or in game? Rendered, right?

A tiny bit spoilery, but more in terms of being wowed. Best to hold off until you have the game in hand if you want to experience this kind of thing yourself.