UHF/VHF Are Still Viable!: The General Entertainment Discussion Thread

UHF/VHF Are Still Viable!: The General Entertainment Discussion Thread
0.0 0

The I-Land. A dumpster fire of bad writing, terrible dialogue and abysmal acting that makes you wonder about the future of Netflix. We begrudgingly finished the first episode and then just sat there pondering over the decisions we’ve made that led us to this point.

The fuck?

Joker was pretty good damn good. Serious. More Taxi Driver than anything else.

Baby’s first Taxi Driver, but still good. Third act was better than the first two.

Is The Umbrella Academy any good?

It was the second most watched show on Netflix, behind Stranger Things, of course, so just surprised it hasn’t even been mentioned here according to my search results.

I do believe I will be checking that out.

Yes. It’s quite enjoyable.

Yes. We liked the first season quite a bit.

I thought first ep of Watchmen was good. I read the graphic novel ages ago and remember being underwhelmed by the movie, so I really have no idea when this show takes place relative to any of that. Should I google it, or does someone care to fill me in?

I don’t care to fill you in.

I appreciate your contribution to this community I pay for…

Anytime

Aside from the Disney+ not having a “Watch From Beginning” or auto play next episode feature I have found the weak spot. Avatar. My son has never seen it and wanted to watch it. I bailed after 30mins and went and watched Bravo TV with the Mrs. That movie suuuuuuuuuucks

It was autoplaying Ultimate Spider-Man for my son, so are you saying it’s not available for all series?

Star Wars Rebels has autoplay. It does not have a tracking mechanism to keep track of where you are in a series. That is the biggest problem.

Ummmm…yeah, it wasn’t for the Mando, but yeah…it’s a weekly show. LOL

Is Marvel’s What If… going to be any good? I like the animation style.

Don’t sleep on Watchmen. It’s very well done.