UHF/VHF Are Still Viable!: The General Entertainment Discussion Thread

UHF/VHF Are Still Viable!: The General Entertainment Discussion Thread
0.0 0

D23 is here and with it D+ news:

Seeing that Disney+ will not go the binge route for their original content but release them once a week. I have to say, I’m a fan of this. I miss being able to talk to people about shows in a “water cooler” kind of way. Better Call Saul is the only show I can think of that has that. Well, except for TWD but who cares about that. We just want that one to end.

Did we have confirmation of this and I just missed it? I’m actually not a fan. Hulu does this with half of their shows and others are released all at once. We tend to just wait until they are all released and then binge anyhow.

I’ve lost the little bit of patience I had and would rather have them release everything at once so I can watch at my own pace.

On another note, Good Boys is pretty funny. There’s more to it than just little kids swearing. They play off their innocence for some hilarious moments. :+1:

Movieline was reporting it so could be bullshit.

Also, Wanda and Vision is a sitcom action show mashup

I heard it starts as a sitcom and then gets crazy. So, I’m picturing something like Legion near the end. Which is a great thing—that show is amazing.

MUPPETS!!!

Please be better than the last show. Please be better than the last show. Please be better than the last show. Please be better than the last show. Please be better than the last show. Please be better than the last show. Please be better than the last show. Please be better than the last show. Please be better than the last show. Please be better than the last show. Please be better than the last show.

If you sign up for D23 (free tier) before 9/2, you can get Disney+ for $4/month ( 3 year subscription ). Looks like the free tier is basically signing up for their news letters.

*You do have to pay for 3 full years all at once though.

I guess a new Terminator trailer dropped today so I guess you can go find it yourself if you want to see it. That franchise has had it.

Oh hi, I didn’t know you were reporting from 2003.

Time travel humor…I’m a fan.

Blinded By The Light is a fantastic movie. Go see it.

I spend $13 a month for Netflix and barely use it. I can get Disney+ AND TV+ for $12 a month… uh… goodbye Netflix.

Dark Season 2 :+1:
It answers some questions from season 1 while creating new mysteries to keep you wanting a season 3.

MindHunters Season 2 :+1: