UHF/VHF Are Still Viable!: The General Entertainment Discussion Thread

UHF/VHF Are Still Viable!: The General Entertainment Discussion Thread
0.0 0

Cats is fucking weird looking. Not like, weird as in trippy cool but like as in wtf.

I look forward the How Did This Get Made podcast on it.

Not gonna lie, Marvel Phase 4 has me pretty excited.

Blade with Mahershala Ali as the title character. Yes please.

They’re really leaning into Disney+ here. I hope the TV shows are of decent quality.

So I just blew through the first two seasons of The Expanse in two days…

Anybody watching The Boys on Amazon? Very good. Give it a watch.

I’m an episode and a half in so far. It’s an interesting take on super heroes for sure. I’ll keep watching.

Just finished EP4 and there is a part with The Deep and a Dolphin that made my drink come out of nose. So dark, yet so funny.

Season 3 finished. Fuck SyFy for canceling this show, super excited that Amazon picked it up.

And it’s already renewed for Season 5.

It’s on my list. Looks really good.

Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+ will be bundled for $14 a month. Thats a done deal since I already have ESPN+ now in order to get my soccer fix.

Just to confirm, $7 stand alone or $13 bundled, right? We just canceled Hulu but my wife wants to watch the new Veronica Mars, so wondering if the bundle would be worth it. Only sports I’ve been watching lately is baseball, and ESPN doesn’t really help with local games.

Correction, the bundle will be $12.99($13).

ESPN+ is $5 on it’s own and Hulu is $6 so it’s a pretty good deal to get the bundle. But like I said, I have ESPN+ for the Soccer so I can watch LAFC matches and have access to ESPNFC. Plus this season they will be only place in the US to see Seire A which is Italy’s top flight Soccer league.

At launch, you’ll be able to stream Disney+ on these platforms and products:

• Apple TV (tvOS)
  • Android mobile devices
  • Android TV
  • Chromecast
  • Desktop web browsers
  • iPad (iPadOS)
  • iPhone (iOS)
  • PlayStation 4
  • Roku streaming players
  • Roku TV
  • Xbox One