UHF/VHF Are Still Viable!: The General Entertainment Discussion Thread

UHF/VHF Are Still Viable!: The General Entertainment Discussion Thread
0.0 0

This snuck up on me. First episode is on Prime for the next 24hrs. Full series drops at the end of March. Just watched episode 1. So far so good.

Is it a spin off from the movie?

Hard to say. The first episode was a lot like the movie. I would say it’s more of an extended version.

I was drawing a blank last night. It’s more of a reboot as the first episode covers a lot of what the movie was about.

Agreed. This is a reboot. So far so good too.

Lego 2 is not nearly as good as the first.

The movie maven on the current thought it was pretty darn good. Looks like it’s only coming in 10% lower than the original on RT. What didn’t you like about it?

Me and the family enjoyed it a lot. Even the Argumentative 15yr old.

Not that it was a bad movie, but it definitely didn’t get me like the first one. I didn’t really care for the Rex character and that whole arch. It felt a bit sloppy. The kids said they liked it, so maybe it’s just me.

“Quick, everyone hates how the Fresh Prince of Agrabah looks, hit the Frozen 2 emergency button!”

So, True Detective dropped a huge fucking Easter egg last night.

8f3f6679-53a8-4e93-8c80-4affa07b5fa8-true-detective-easter-egg-1710687

Hard to in this picture, but on the laptop that is picture of Rust and Marty from S1. It’s implied that missing girl from S3 may be a part of a larger Pedo ring. Perhaps the same one that Rust and Marty exposed in S1. It’s even referred to as something to the affect of “the blue spiral ring”

I didn’t know where else to put this. But yeah, thats Robo Cop Colonel Sanders

[nodding] Okay. Okay. I like where this is going.

OK…what is going on in here? This is gold. They actually got Peter Weller to be Robo Cop too.

I love all of this.

I forgot they were making more of these.

That trailer had Batman vs Superman trailer vibes. As in… I really don’t think they needed to show that end sequence and I wish I hadn’t watched this.