UHF/VHF Are Still Viable!: The General Entertainment Discussion Thread

UHF/VHF Are Still Viable!: The General Entertainment Discussion Thread
0.0 0

I took the kids to see it today. I agree, much funnier than I was expecting. I still think I prefer the original, but this one wasn’t bad at all. I thought the ‘bad guy’ was pretty boring and overall the jungle was pretty tame compared to the original. The heroes definitely make the film.

Us: "How come they had a sword but didn’t use it until the end of the film?"
PR2: “Hold my beer…”

The (comic) book is really good, this look really good, as well:

Watch Brawl in Cell Block 99. It’s violent and pulpy, which makes saying it’s a fun flick weird, but it is.

Been laid up with the flu for the last 3 days so I’ve knocked out a ton of Netflix.

The Punisher…damn. Not at all what I was expecting. I was very pleasantly surprised. I really enjoyed it.

Some buzz around this one.

Moon was great. WoWcraft was okay as a non-Wow player, I guess, but getting back to a film and story like this for Duncan Jones has me very interested.

Alright, I’m cheating an just clicked on a youtube recommendation after watching Brawl in Cell Block 99, but wtf is this movie?

There are a lot of other trailers that look good from youtube recommendations from all the other trailers above, so I’ll just continue to cherry pick, it’s my site after all, thank you very much!

You guys! MOvies are good again!

*just a coincidence that the two I chose happened to show buff, tattooed, shirtless men in the thumbnail. Just a coincidence

Wait, wat. When did…? Y tho? WAT?

What he said.

I’m almost done with Cloverfield Paradox. I have no clue what the fuck is going on in this movie.

Venom tailer sans Venom.

I like Tom Hardy but did this have to be made?

I agree.