UHF/VHF Are Still Viable!: The General Entertainment Discussion Thread

UHF/VHF Are Still Viable!: The General Entertainment Discussion Thread
0.0 0

Seriously, this season of Fear the Walking Dead has been awesome. Last nights episode was goooood

I did something I haven’t done in a looooooong time. I watched a Newtwork TV drama last night and enjoyed myself. That would be the new CBS show SEAL Team.

It’s a better written, better produced, better directed, and better acted version of History Channel’s SIX. I thought it was really well done and it is shot extremely well. They had a few POV shots from the camera mounted on their combat scout dog that were just great. The opening night infiltration was gorgeous too. Looked like a Michael Mann film.

[quote=“Jango, post:969, topic:437, full:true”]
…Newtwork TV…SEAL Team…[/quote]

Sounded like an amphibious time!

On SyFy?! ¯_(ツ)_/¯ I’m down with it.

Yup, still 50/50 on it.

Looks like a better Power Rangers but an underwhelming Pacific Rim.

Moderately Powered Rangers then? Agitated Pacific Rim?

Better Transformers?

I watched a GIF of a child wearing a cardboard costume transform into a cardboard car and THAT was a better Transformers movie.

I don’t really like the trailer. It’s like they just pried out the heart and soul behind the first film and made it glossy and shiny. I’ll probably watch it regardless, but as cheesy as the original one was, there was still some heart behind it.

Transformers: The Last Knight has to be one of the worst movies I’ve ever seen. Ever. I think I only hate Luke Cage more because that was about 12 to 13 hours.

Alright, someone please fill me in, what is the connection between The Wire and The Office? I see way too much colliding of the two worlds to be a coincidence.

I think Prison Mike used to work for Omar.