UHF/VHF Are Still Viable!: The General Entertainment Discussion Thread

UHF/VHF Are Still Viable!: The General Entertainment Discussion Thread
0.0 0

Maybe the last episode. But yeah, I was ready to bail after S2 but S3 has been strong. All the character build up from S1 is paying off. I’ll just say that the mom is awesome. Mid season finale dropped some bombs one of which affects the entire WD universe.

Sigh. Guess I have to give it another chance.

Not saying its the greatest show ever but I enjoyed more than any WD season since that shows S1.

Yeah, I never got in to The Tick, and that definitely did not do anything to make me want to.

That trailer didn’t look half as funny as the original Patrick Warburton’s The Tick. And that one lasted a whole 6 episodes before getting canceled.

Edit: Sorry… 8 episodes.

I liked the cartoon as a kid. That trailer does nothing for me though.

Yeah, I enjoyed both the cartoon as a kid and the movie live-action series as a young adult, but man…

Yussssss

These Oat Studios films… do they show you one part so you can go buy the rest on Steam?

Also… Narcos, love the show, but it’s going to miss the fuck out of Wagner Moura.

Finally got around to seeing Kong: Skull Island. Fun flick. I have a few complaints but this version of Kong kicks so much ass. looking forward to seeing more of him.