UHF/VHF Are Still Viable!: The General Entertainment Discussion Thread

UHF/VHF Are Still Viable!: The General Entertainment Discussion Thread
0.0 0

I wish I was more excited for it, but as I curmudgeonly mentioned before, I can’t help but think of it as being a high budget Spy Kids movie every time I see it.

I’m not expecting the greatest Sci-Fi story of all time, but it looks like it could be fun. Like Cod, I doubt I’ll see it in the theater, but I’ll give it a rental.

So they’re making a New Mutants movie and it’s going to be … a horror movie? I guess that’s a new direction to take the super hero genre.

“We are making a full-fledged horror movie set within the X-Men universe,” Boone says. “There are no costumes. There are no supervillains. We’re trying to do something very, very different.”

No talk of this?

Can’t F’n wait. LOL.

45 minutes of this.

Douglock or GTFO.

I would be fine with it. But after 45secs I would be tired and hungry for some reason.

Oh, and I really hope Rick Rossovich is asked to come back as Slider.

Slider, you stink.

http://imgur.com/5rNxo12

I’m all caught up on American Gods. It’s been pretty entertaining thus far. @ChristopheLeFou - How does it compare to the book ?

Man, I only watched the first episode and a half or so, but I’m almost all the way through the book. Read it if you can, it is awesome.

I’m gonna try to see this tonight. Anyone else heard anything about it? The one night only showing is a little weird, but maybe that’s just how they’re hyping it up?

I’ve enjoyed most of Blomkamp’s work, so I’m curious what these ‘experiments’ will turn out to be. Some gore, so you may not want to watch at work…

Still excited ?

I’d say that’s an improvement over this:

Didn’t he just get done battling cancer?

Yeah, jerks.

Hey now. I was making fun of Fat Kilmer, not emaciated Kilmer.