UHF/VHF Are Still Viable!: The General Entertainment Discussion Thread

UHF/VHF Are Still Viable!: The General Entertainment Discussion Thread
0.0 0
2 Likes

I watched The Movies That Made Us and I finally got this, well done, @MrBimble, well done. For the rest of the 80’s crowd that “got this” right away, where are the likes? Where are they?!?!?

I assumed there wasn’t anyone over the age of 20 that hadn’t seen Ghostbusters at least once. My bad.

The real question is…did you see the spores, mold and fungus in the trailer?

1 Like

That looks insane. Pun… intended?

Most anticipated movie of 2018.

2 Likes

Morbius looks lame. Sony trying to trick us off the back of Marvel.

Guns Akimbo could be fun?

1 Like
1 Like

I did NOT see this coming:

The Last of Us and HBO? I’m on board!

Started watching What We Do In The Shadows. Damn good stuff

I’ve been watching Devs and loving it. Curious how much staying power it has though. The last episode I watched, the one before the latest, nothing really moved forward and I’m worried the premise may not carry me all the way through the season.

We watched the first few episodes and have to go back. We are currently hooked on TV+ shows. We’ve watched The Morning Show, Servant, For All Mankind and are currently going through Amazing Stories. I have yet to see a bad or even mediocre show on that service. It’s a shame nobody else is watching according to all the news stories I keep reading.

Our family is watching all the MCU movies in chronological order. It’s been a fun watch as my daughter has only seen a few of them. She’s a fan thus far. We are through Winter Soldier and I have to say, aside from Dark World and Iron Man 3, it’s crazy how good they are.

Man, I can’t wait until my son is old enough to enjoy more than a handful of the same movies over and over and over again. I can’t complain too much though, for a 3 year-old he has pretty good taste as right now his rotation is Incredibles 2, Frozen 2 and Batman Beyond.

Can’t for the life of me get him to watch Onward though. For those that have seen it, is that possibly a little slow for a toddler anyways?