Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege
0.0 0

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege

A first-person tactical shooter developed by Ubisoft Montreal Studios. In this installment of the Rainbow Six series, some players are focused on assault where as others are defense-oriented.

First Released

December 1, 2015

PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4

Ubisoft Montreal Studios

First-Person Shooter

Find out more at Giant Bomb

The little gameplay I have seen of this looks like it could provide a solid handful of entertaining hours, but I’m really not sure what kind of staying power it will have. They seem to really nail what they set out to do, but it just appears so limited in scope that I can’t seem to get too excited for this one.

For anybody interested in seeing some extended gameplay, Giant Bomb did an Unfinished of it:

If anybody is interested…

Right now, Curse is offering access codes for the upcoming Siege beta. The only requirement is that you have a Curse account, which you can get for free at its website.

You’ll be able to pre-load the open beta beginning on November 23 by searching for it on the PlayStation Store.

I forgot this game was releasing so soon.

I forgot this game…

I was super-interested in it, then I wasn’t.

EDIT: Although, hypocritically, I will be playing the beta.

Beta’s download is now available.

What happened? Anyone seen a review yet of this game? Hows is that possible in today’s gaming news cycle?

Was this the game with a weird review embargo? I’m probably wrong but that may explain it…?

I didn’t know it was already out…?

I didn’t know it wasn’t already out…?

I think we’ve answered the question about the quality of this game … ?

I’m Ron Burgundy…?

If anybody was on the fence about this game, not a bad price for today only at $35:

Although I hear the microtransaction structure can be pretty overbearing, similar to a free-to-play, which is unfortunate.

When is this game being released?

They had this @ Gamestop as part of a day after Christmas sale. Picked it up new for $10.

Played a lot of it last night and I have to say I’m not sure how in the hell Ubi could charge $60 for this when it first came out. Good lord is it shallow. That being said it is a lot of fun if you want some quick FPS action. Well worth the price I paid for it.