Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands

0.0 0

Take on South American drug cartels in the latest entry in the Ghost Recon franchise.

First Released

March 7, 2017

Platforms

PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4

Developers

Ubisoft Paris Studios, Ubisoft Annecy Studios, Ubisoft Bucharest, Ubisoft Montpellier Studios, Ubisoft Milan Studio, Ubisoft Reflections

Genres

Shooter

Find out more at Giant Bomb

For you, @MrBimble

I had completely forgotten this was a thing.

Probably my favorite gaming franchise of all time. So many fun GRAW nights back in the day!

I really hope this game is fun.

Looks pretty sweet. I really enjoyed Future Soldier and that was mostly panned, so even if this is mediocre I’ll probably still love it.

C’mon, Jango, you know you want in.

We could even call up Adflash and Wiz, get the band together.

I’m all in on this game as I had a blast doing that co-op.

Adflash is probably still triggering alarms somewhere.

I gotta be honest here, this looks nothing like Ghost Recon and instead resembles a 3rd-person, tactical Far Cry game with 4 player co-op.

I guess Ubisoft isn’t confident with the punishing nature of classic Ghost Recon selling the series anymore in today’s market.

Map revealed.

If this plays like The Division but in the outdoors and fighting drug cartels then this is going to be awesome.

I just hope it’s not as RPG heavy as The Division. Don’t get me wrong, I’m addicted to that game but I’m not sure that would work in this setting.

Can’t freakin wait!!

I’m really just hoping for a Q1 2017 launch so I can finish The Division and it’s DLC first. :grinning:

How many towers will there be to climb?

Beta Registration

Here’s the US version in case that one doesn’t play.

Santa Blanca is going DOWN.

Been trying to register for the beta but I can’t log in. Guessing Ubisoft’s servers are taking a beating. Or they just hate me.

Cats make horrible watchdogs.

Got my closed beta key. Let the shitshow begin

How is it?