Thor: Ragnarok

Thor: Ragnarok
0.0 0

Damn this looks good!

Any idea how Hulk gets to that planet? I know from the comics and this takes place before Planet Hulk and all that, right? I’m probably forgetting something from the Avengers film.

He flies off solo in one of the S.H.I.E.L.D. jets at the end of Ultron, so I assume they’ll explain how he got from that to outer space in Ragnarok.

As for the comics, The Illuminati shoot Hulk off into space after he destroys part of Las Vegas in a rage that killed hundreds of civilians, so it’ll be interesting to see how they get Hulk into the arena in the movie.

Also Jeff Goldblum.

I know why from the comics. I didn’t mention it because spoilers I guess but thanks for the reminder of Ultron Fuck I hated that movie, no wonder I don’t remember.

Yeah, Ultron wasn’t that memorable for me either outside of the Hulkbuster fight.

Oh yeah, that. Dude, I can’t even remember if I’ve seen it a second time. I’m pretty sure but still fuzzy as fuck.

Here’s a little something to whet your memory.

Thor going full on Raiden there at the end.

How does a Thor movie look this good?

Because Disney/Marvel is finally letting their directors and writers do stuff outside of the box instead of following the same formula from the past 9 years.

Some franchises more than others…(Han Solo)

Guardians being a huge hit certainly propelled that, obviously… Had that failed, we’d be locked into getting the same cookie cutter films. Too bad they didn’t let Edgar Wright do his Ant-Man, though. I liked the film but could’ve been so much more.

Yeah, not getting an Edgar Wright Ant-Man is a real tragedy.

I’m pretty excited for this.

What is it with mashing ALL of the characters into one poster, lately? Like the last few years, LETS JUST CRAM EEEEEEEEEEEVERYONE IN THERE

I know, right? Who likes those busy ass posters anyways?

Oh…right.