The Last of Us 2

The Last of Us 2

Three month delay.

Why not wait for PS5 at this point?

Same thing happened with the first game, so I totally see a rerelease showing up on the PS5.

Why? The game will be fully backwards compatible. I can see them adding a patch to upscale it for the PS5, but a full release seems like overkill next gen.

WARNING: Someone—most likely a play tester—released a bunch of spoiler-filled cutscenes from this game online. I’d suggest NOT going into TLOU threads in forums and muting words associated with that game on Twitter, Facebook (if you can), etc…

ALSO, new release date is June 19.

Just around the corner, sweet!

Where is the impossibly nuanced breakdown of all the divisive reviews comparing masterful narrative with “icky feelings”? You guys gotta start earning your keep!

Today’s my day off. Besides, it was @Threctory’s turn.

Just finished this. Ugh. What a stressful, brilliant, brutal and gorgeous game. I don’t know what else to say without spoiling or tainting the experience besides that it’ll be tough to beat this as GotY.

That seems to be the general consensus. I haven’t picked it up yet, but I fully intend to at some point.

4 Likes

This is insane. This guy used the game to record all the guitar parts and then sang over it.

1 Like