The Avengers: Infinity War

The Avengers: Infinity War
0.0 0

Marvel’s The Avengers: Infinity War Parts 1 & 2 will be the first Hollywood feature films shot entirely using the Alexa 65 – a brand new digital camera created by IMAX and ARRI – directors Joe Russo and Anthony Russo announced today.

“The intent with the Infinity War films is to bring ten years of accumulative storytelling to an incredible climax,” said the Russos in a joint statement. “We felt that the best way to exploit the scale and scope required to close out the final chapter of these three phases, was to be the first films shot entirely on the IMAX/Arri Digital camera.”

I just saw Age of Ultron and already I’m anxiously awaiting Civil War and Infinity War.

This week on, “Only Seeing What I Want to See from Click Bait Titles” — there will be 67 main characters in Infinity War!!!

Define main, please.

I’m joking. The click-bait title is misleading. Here’s the actual quote:

"We had our office filled with cards of everybody who was alive and available, and the brothers came in and went, ‘Whoa.’ So that doesn’t mean that everyone is, you know, there’s not going to be 67 lead parts.

All three Comic-Con posters lined up.

EDIT: Official artwork:

Thor: Ragnarok

That’s a lot of super heroes.

Good lord.

Kevin Feige built this in a cave! With a box of scraps!

God damn they improved Thanos’ look a LOT

That’s not Avengers, that’s a Tide commercial

I can’t stop cumming everywhere

Seriously. It looks pretty great.

Okay, this trailer makes the movie look way better than the previous two trailers did.