Star Wars: The Last Jedi

Star Wars: The Last Jedi
0.0 0

I’m not sure if I have the heart to replace our original cover art for this topic…

Jeff is going to have to do it.

This will probably be the last time I visit this thread until after I see the movie. I’m only watching the full length trailer and the rest is media blackout for me.

Yep, same here

You guys are no fun.

As far my thoughts on that line from Luke…I think it could mean there will finally be balance in the force. There will be no more Jedi or Sith but a new breed of warrior that uses both the light and the dark.

But Lucas’ interpretation of “balance” has always been that of a symbiotic relationship between force users (Jedi) and everyone else, not like the “cancer” that is the Sith.

Don’t get me wrong though, I definitely want more grey force users.

After watching the trailer with headphones on that last line doesn’t sound like Luke. The part “I only know one truth” sounds like Luke but the part “the Jedi must end” sounds like Benecio Del Toro who plays a villain in film

Nah, it’s definitely Luke’s voice; the timber and pronunciation make it pretty clear. Also when silhouetted, his jaw moves in the correct manner when saying “to end.”

New Vanity Fair covers.

Luke looks cold. Maybe he should have run away to a more tropical island.

wat

Do I or do I not pick up that children’s book for, you know, my child?

Im already in love with Porgs.

Guess they were based on all the Puffins that live on the island they were shooting on.

Yes.

wat