Star Wars: The Last Jedi

Star Wars: The Last Jedi
0.0 0

[quote]
In appreciation of the fans, we wanted them to be the first to know the title of the next chapter in the Skywalker saga.[/quote]

Goddammit.

Were you hoping for Rey Kenobi?

######( I was )

I was honestly hoping for anything other than her being another Skywalker.

I mean, it’s still all speculation, so who knows.

Perhaps the title eludes to Luke being the last Jedi? The movie picks up where 7 ended thus Rey is just starting her training and not yet a Jedi.

I think we will see just how much of a Jedi Luke truly is.

I’m digging the title and your thoughts on it mesh with mine, but I’m referring to the article on the Star Wars site announcing the name. They talk like this new trilogy is part of the “Skywalker saga” which makes it seem like Rey is indeed a Skywalker, unless they have real big plans for Luke in 8 & 9. Which if that’s the case is still kind of disappointing. I mean, we’ve had six movies dealing with a Skywalker; at this point I just want something different.

I will be so underwhelmed if this trilogy ends up being Skywalker vs Skywalker again.

Prepare to be disappointed then. LOL.

I thought Kathleen Kennedy made it clear that 7-9 was going to be a continuation of the Skywalker saga? I would love to see it end with Luke and Rey dying at the hands of Snoke and Ben Solo redeeming himself ala Vader is Jedi. It’s predictable but would nice.

Oh, if she did I completely missed it then.

If that’s the case I guess I’ll temper my thoughts a bit. At least the off-shoot movies exist, so I hope those are all enjoyable.

(Clone Wars is the bomb.com by the way)

Reshoots set to start in March. No word yet on what will be covered.

This from Bob Iger, Disney CEO

We’ve had to deal with tragedy this past year because Carrie Fisher passed away tragically in December, and she appears throughout [Episode] 8. What I can say about that is she is in 8 and we’re not changing 8 to deal with her passing. So her performance, which we’re really pleased with, remains as it was in 8.

New news on the Leia front.

[spoiler]Leia will be in EP9

In other news, “Good Morning America” will have a “big” Star Wars announcement tomorrow and Daisy Ridley and Mark Hamill will be on hand to deliver said news. I’m guessing it’s a teaser for the first trailer which is rumored to be airing sometime this week before Star Wars Celebration kicks off in Orlando.

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnd no trailer of any kind.

They talked about Force for Change and a chance to win an ultimate fan experience. It’s a good cause but I can promise you there will be a lot of morons who fail to see that and get pissed about this.

Trailer should drop on Friday during the EP8 panel at SWCO? I would think so.

OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT, HERE WEEEEEEEEEEEEE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Ha, the poster wasn’t enough for you?

Honestly, it could have been.

What does it all mean?!?!?

So good