Star Wars: The Fans Awaken

Star Wars: The Fans Awaken
0.0 0

Please be KotoR. Please be KotoR. Please be KotoR. Please be KotoR. Please be KotoR. Please be KotoR. Please be KotoR. Please be KotoR. Please be KotoR. Please be KotoR. Please be KotoR. Please be KotoR.

Ron Howard as Arrested Development narrator

“It won’t be.”

This is pretty cool. At times it’s quite awesome looking while at others…not so much. But still, its a thing?

That makes 3 potential Star Wars trilogies in development: The Game of Thrones guys, Rian Johnson and now KotoR.

I’m cool with that.

My fear is that I’ll die of old age before I get to see it all.

I have 2 weeks of summer in front of me until I morph into Mr. Volleyball Carpool Man. During this time I plan on live blogging Star Wars films. LOL.

Trip to Disney booked for March. Here’s hoping we can get in to Galaxy’s Edge. We have early park access since we are staying at the resort and have a whole day set aside just Disney Hollywood so we can see GE. But ya never know.

Sweet. Disney World or Disney Land? I think they said there will be a 4 hour limit for GE in an attempt to get everyone in. Hopefully you don’t spend 3 of the 4 hours standing in one line.

We’re going in Sept 2020.

Disney World. I think the 4hr thing is over now but they will still have a way to make sure folks get in. They will have a fast pass type of thing that gives you a time to come in and is based on capacity. I have a few friends who have gone and said 4hrs was almost too much time as they only have 1 ride open for now.