Star Wars: The Fans Awaken

Star Wars: The Fans Awaken
0.0 0

Fucking die.

Every time I see that I think "should have kept him human in RotJ "

Then I feel some weird sense of betrayal.

That being said…there’s rumors going around that the Jabba puppet from RotJ was reconstructed for the Han Solo movie.

Can they reconstruct Kenny Baker?

Finished the book Inferno Squad. So stinking good. Seriously surprised by this one. Weird that the 2 Battlefront tie in books have been 2 of the best reads so far.

For those who like moving pictures

Paging @DarthSmurfX

Too rich for my blood. I’ll stick with my original Falcon LEGO set for now.

I’ve been so obsessed with porgs, it’s ridiculous. And now…

I may have bought a few items yesterday.

Also got some shirts and ordered the Sphero R2

I need that Porg figure. Where you buy?

That’s the Porg PoP. Also have one with wings out and one of Chewbacca holding a Porg. Got this loot at Target. Huge Star Wars section set up

PORG.

Jurassic World director Colin Trevorrow will no longer helm Star Wars Episode 9.

And the crowd goes wild.

He was got as the films writer a few months back. The writing was on the wall. Would not be shocked to see JJ or Rain Johnson finish it off.

LOL.

I don’t understand why so many people are freaking out over this and the change of directors for the Han Solo movie. Especially since they are sighting that Kathleen Kennedy doesn’t know what she’s doing. I say it’s quite the opposite. She knows exactly what she’s doing. She’s protecting a brand at all costs. The PR of firing Lord and Miller would be peanuts compared to what would happen if they went ahead and released a fart and fall down brand of Han Solo. Same applies here. They had already taken Colin Trevorrow off of script writing duties because they didn’t like where it was going so this is the next logical step.

I really didn’t want to see Rey running around Jakku in high heels, so I’m more than fine with this decision.