Star Wars: The Fans Awaken

Star Wars: The Fans Awaken
0.0 0

It did horribly. Just look at that embarrassing #5 position.

05%20PM

I didn’t want no Solo movie, I don’t want a Boba Fett movie, and I don’t want a fucking Ben Kenobi film. The Star Wars universe has so many stories to tell, why are we being forced to re-visit the same characters over and over again? Make a KOTOR film or Darth Plageius or whatever, FFS.

Why not both?

After seeing that list, I only have one thing to say.

Fuck Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom.

Seeing lots of reports that the “A Star Wars Story” films could be headed to Disney’s streaming service instead of theaters with digital/BR release to follow months later.

I for one loved Solo. Was it necessary? Nope. But no more necessary than any other franchise spin off or sequel. I think it was poorly timed. That being said I would be ok with the releases moving to the Disney service. I would love to see them enter the animated movie realm as well the way that DC does. Would be a great way to tell new adventures involving the legacy characters(Like, Han, Leia etc etc).

But I would also like some new shit too.

no

I believe one of those GIFs has summoned me

Holy shit.

Chills.

Looks like it will be 12 episodes

The live action show is costing $100mil per season at 10 episodes per season and is now rumored to take place on Mandalore 7 years after RotJ.

Also, only Star Wars movies from 2019 and on will stream exclusively on the Disney service. Anything before that is fair game

That animation looks damn slick. Reminds me a bit of Voltron. Already a big upgrade from Rebels.

Ok…so when I watched it before I was at work and the sound was off. Just watched it with the sound on. No thanks.

Yeah, it’s definitely trying to appeal to a much younger audience than Clone Wars was.