Star Wars: The Fans Awaken

Star Wars: The Fans Awaken
0.0 0

Star Wars: Battlefront II

hmm, that trailer seemed a little lack luster to me, but maybe that’s because I’m not the biggest trekkie.

You broke site gif virginity. :beers: yeah

I am too big of Star Wars fan not to get excited about the trailer. Looked great to me, I don’t know that I love the websites breaking down every detail of the trailer though. It would be nice if it could just stand on it’s own.

It got me very excited. I definitely don’t have much desire to see a shot by shot analysis to try and discern the plot. It looks sweet, I like what JJ Abrams has done in the past, I have faith he’s done a good job and I think I’ll love it.

This is the last time I plan to visit this thread, or any other about Episode 7. I am avoiding every piece of news or rumor on this and am sticking to JUST the trailers to avoid any spoilers. This and Battlefront will make the beginning of winter worth it for once.

Agreed, it is going to be really hard to not know everything about this movie by the time it’s released. I already know more than I wanted to know with yesterday’s reveal’s for star wars day.

Some new images coming out.

Sweet jesus.

So, when shall I be expecting the memes?

How about now?

So, as a Star Wars geek, you approve?

@MrBimble I hope you don’t mind, but I added an image to your first post. This topic deserves a thumbnail, feel free to replace it with what you like though. Maybe in the future you can work your magic and figure out how to get videos to show on the front page.

Fuck yes I approve.

I like this image too.

Here’s a cleaned up image of Kylo Ren and the First Order Stormtroopers.

Also a cleaned up caption, I approve.

Is this going to turn in to the No Man’s Sky topic, where I will see the entire movie before it’s even out?