Star Wars: Rogue One

Star Wars: Rogue One
0.0 0

Jeez. I never had that happen to me. Ever. What system were you playing on?

And the story was cool. I really liked it, especially the ending.

XB360. The stormtroopers would knock me down and then shoot me while I was down, which would push me off the edge of those walkways.

I returned the game shortly after that experience.

Are you sure that was The Force Unleashed? The first level, you play as Darth Vader fighting alongside Stormtroopers. In fact, the first half of the game you work for the Empire.

Yeah, it was TFU. The second level, not the first. The one with the AT-ST.

Also, I remember the targeting system being TERRIBLE. It would constantly want to target a dude in the back of the room rather than the one in front of me.

I remember that level now. I played it about 30 times (it was the level in the demo and I couldn’t stop playing it), plus for achievements in the retail game. I never experienced the pinned down and thrown off the edge thingee though. Interesting.

Yeah, sounds like Jeff just sucks. :stuck_out_tongue:

Less then a year to go on this one. Was hoping for a teaser with EP7 but oh well.

Already starting the hype train count down. I like it!

I finished reading SW Battlefront:Twilight Company a few days ago and it is a 100% pure military adventure in the Star Wars universe. Twilight Company is essentially the Navy SEALS of Star Wars and I couldn’t help but think of the fact that this film is using the cinematographer that Zero Dark Thirty used and is going for a Black Hawk Down/Saving Private Ryan vibe. I’m excited to see this new take on Star Wars.

8===============================================@

Goddammit, I thought that was going to be worth watching.

It was. I can cum surprisingly fast.

Geez. That ending music. So good.

I hope they add that tropical planet to Walker Assault in Battlefront.

Looks so good!!!

I for sure think the last expansion will be Rogue One based.

I love the Thrawn style uniform that Ben Mendelsohn’s character was wearing.

I know it’s a small thing but the casting of Mon Motha is perfect looking.

Noticed that Felicity Jones’ character is wearing what looks like Shadow Trooper armor towards the end.

“This is a rebellion isn’t it? I rebeled”

I caught myself drooling while watching this. Pumped pumped pumped.

[quote=“Jango, post:38, topic:315, full:true”]
“This is a rebellion isn’t it? I rebeled”[/quote]

I’m gonna be honest. I thought the delivery of that line was terrible and I’m really worried about Edwards and co. turning her character into a knockoff YA lead.

Though I completely forgot about it when the Star Destroyers popped up on screen…