Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order

0.0 0

Jedi Fallen Order takes place between Episode III and IV.

Expected Release

TBA

Platforms

N/A

Developers

Respawn Entertainment

Genres

N/A

Find out more at Giant Bomb

I’m so worried about this game. It comes out in Oct or Nov and all we’ve seen is the title. I… I don’t know what I’ll do if this is another EA trainwreck.

I have confidence in Respawn.

Pretty sure the game is set in stone for October 4th as part of the huge mega Triple Force Friday event. Yes, thats the actual name.

On this day there will be merchandise released for 3 separate properties. Episode 9, The Mandalorian, and Jedi: Fallen Order.

For those that may not be familiar with who Avellone is:

The twist is that in a month the bomb is…the game gets cancelled.

Remember, DICE used to be a respected company before Star Wars as well.

To be fair, they still are because of Battlefield.

I mean… eh.

Saw a tweet where somebody described it as “dark souls” type of combat.

In before all of the “Fallen Order is the Dark Souls of Star Wars games” clickbait articles.

You lost me with that one. I play games to relax and get lost in the story (if there is one), not to burst blood vessels in my forehead and throw controllers at the wall.

To be fair, there’s been a lot of games described as having “dark souls” type of combat, and very few of them have actually ended up being similar.

If you want to watch the live stream. Starts at 1:30pm CDT.

Looks like it could be dope, although most modern Star Wars video game stories seem to follow the same formula, hopefully Respawn mixes it up a bit.

Definitely gonna need some of that sweet, sweet gameplay footage before committing; I assume they’ll have a spot for it at E3 during EA’s presser.

Yeah. Looks cool, but without any gameplay I still have no idea what kind of game this is. Hard to get hyped without that vital info.

Star Wars licensing.

Looks at username.

Reads post history.