Star Wars: Battlefront II

Star Wars: Battlefront II
Tags: #<Tag:0x00007fd4064f0fd8>

Great article here about Battlefront’s No Man’s Sky-like Road to Redemption:

“Not a week goes by without us thinking, ‘Imagine if we hadn’t launched with loot boxes the way we did.’”

While no details on the Rise of Skywalker content have been given, Brännvall says the team is “putting a significant amount of effort into it” and suggests it could be one of Battlefront II’s biggest expansions so far. Essentially, the two-year-old, once-scorned shooter has found new life as part of EA’s two-pronged Star Wars assault this Christmas, complementing Respawn’s Jedi Fallen Order.

1 Like
1 Like

Be the hero in the ultimate STAR WARS™ battle fantasy with STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II: Celebration Edition! Get STAR WARS Battlefront II and the complete collection of customization content acquirable through in-game purchase from launch up to - and including - items inspired by STAR WARS™: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER™ when they release December 20, 2019. The Celebration Edition contains: ● Base Game ○ Including all past and future free game updates as they release ● More than 25 Hero Appearances ○ Including six Legendary Appearances, plus one Appearance each for Rey, Finn, and Kylo Ren inspired by STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER, coming December 20 ● More than 125 Trooper and Reinforcement Appearances ● More than 100 Hero and Trooper Emotes and Voice Lines ● More than 70 Hero and Trooper Victory Poses. Put your mastery of the blaster, lightsaber, and the Force to the test in Capital Supremacy’s massive, multiplayer tug-of-war. Battle alone against AI foes in Instant Action. Play together with friends through exciting Co-Op missions. Partake in large conflicts on iconic planets and with characters across three STAR WARS eras. Additionally, starting December 20, 2019, experience intense battles on an exotic new battlefront with Reinforcements inspired by STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER. Celebrate two years’ worth of free updates and content since launch alongside the game’s thriving community. Live out the STAR WARS battles of your dreams. Heroes are born on the battlefront. *Customization content released after December 20, 2019 is not included in the Celebration Edition. Conditions & restrictions apply. See ea.com/legal for details.

This game just keeps on giving. Now… I hope they add some Starfighter Assault maps. And Extraction. And trophies.

In January, we will continue with Sequel Trilogy content as we will bring it to both Instant Action and Capital Supremacy. This includes the Resistance MC85 and First Order Resurgent-class Star Destroyer.

Rounding out January will also be two new heroes: BB-8 and BB-9E

Wait. WHAT?!?!?

About damn time!

Poe isn’t a hero, but sure, give it to the ball of rolling metal shit and his evil twin.

Can’t wait to see him getting force pulled, frozen and choked.

If this trailer doesn’t get you hyped for the game and the new movie… then watch it again!

1 Like

Nah.

Is there a way to filter content when searching for a match?

I don’t think so. :frowning:

Awesome. Nothing like playing Death Star II and Theed for the millionth time before getting to the new stuff.

1 Like

The Age of Rebellion update arrives tomorrow, February 26 and with it, a great selection of new content.
We’ve got Age of Rebellion Co-Op locations (7 in total!), two new Reinforcements in the form of the Ewok Hunter and ISB Agent, 4 new Blasters, 4 Capital Ships for Co-Op, Hero improvements, AI upgrades and two new Heroes Vs. Villains maps.

It’s a packed month for Star Wars ™ Battlefront II, let’s dive straight in.

This game just keeps giving. Scarif is coming next month too.

1 Like

Thought this would be a good place for this.

X-Wing v Tie Fighter?

What I want. What I really, really want is an X-wing VR game. Why can’t I just have that?

You know why. Do I have to say it?

@MrBimble because VR…

1 Like