Star Wars: Battlefront II

featured
Tags: #<Tag:0x00007f57d15b2d60>
Star Wars: Battlefront II
0.0 0

It has to be the game modes then. Playing Galactic Assault will get me around 400 credits per round. Plus you should have gotten lots of credits and crafting parts for finishing the campaign. I also did a lot of Arcade which gives you credits, parts, loot, etc. I have 3 starred the first 5 missions for the Rebels in Arcade and a few of the Villain ones too.

Star Cards are only 40 crafting parts, 80 more to get tier 2, and 120 more to get to tier 3. Like I said, find the ones you like and forget the rest. Bounty Hunter is essential IMO as it gives you more battlepoints,

I only briefly touched Arcade mode, so that may be it. Also, I play mostly Starfighters and that may be netting me fewer credits each match. I’ll play Arcade more and see if that helps.

Starfighter you get about half as many credits.

Hope.

Man, started watching The Clone Wars again. They could do an entire Battlefront game just on this short era. So much gold to mine.

Or, and I’m just spit-balling here, why not give it to a different studio that can actually write a fun story.

Something something Republic Commando.

I think Visceral and Amy Henning would be…oh, wait.

Ouch!

Good. Sucks that it had to happen with this title but at least the ball is rolling.

Oh, I was listening to a SW podcast the other night where they talked for 3hrs about all aspects of the game from the loot thing to the game in general. Good stuff. One of the points they kept hitting on was how EA is doing nothing with the franchise other than mobile gaming and how they are surprised their stock hasn’t gone through the roof since getting the Star Wars brand. Saying it just shows how much they are mishandling the franchise because if done right they would be making money hand over fist and shouldn’t even have to consider micro transactions as a way to make money. The brand alone should be enough.

Yeah. They have really dropped the ball with the franchise. We’ve seen, what… 2 console games in the 5 years (or so) of having the contract. Pathetic. And they have 5 years left and nothing in the works other than Respawn’s game?

They should have these:
KotOR 3 (BioWare)
X-wing vs. Tie Fighter VR (Criterion)
Amy Henning’s Game (Visceral)
SW 1313 (???)

But no… we’ve got way too many mobile cash-grab games and only 2 Battlefronts.

Sorry to break it to you, but KotOR 3 was and never will be a thing because of SWTOR.

How dare you crush my dreams.

My dreams were crushed the exact moment that damn game got announced, so I need to share my overwhelming disappointment at every opportunity that pops up.

Wait. EA isn’t willing to admit they fucked up? Again? Shocker.

I never liked that excuse because with all the cannon out there now there are a ton of options with the exception of a few like Vader, the Fetts, Grevious, and other Bounty Hunters.

But Rebel and Clone troops for sure. Even most of the Heroes. Luke has a ton of options and I’ll argue that the suit Leia is wearing in the game is from the current run of Marvel Comics.

EA really fucked up on the PR front with this game.

Today, an update went live that includes some adjustments to the economy and progression. While these are only some initial steps toward making much larger changes, some of these are ready to roll, and are available starting today.

The end-of-round payout has been increased. This is an area we agree needed to be buffed a bit, especially when it comes to rewarding players for doing well in-game. We’re upping the number of Credits you get for a match across the board, and specifically bumping the top players on each team by even more.

Earn 3X more Credits daily in Arcade Mode. It’s been made clear that you were hitting the Arcade Mode Credit cap faster than we expected, so we wanted to alleviate that by increasing it to 1500 Credits. While we’re still looking into ways to add more content into it the mode in the long-term, we think that this should help in the near-term for those who want rewards for completing the different scenarios.

Daily Login Crates will now provide more crafting parts than before. You’ll notice the change right away when you log in. Crafting the Star Cards you want will help make sure you’re progressing in the direction you want, and we absolutely wantto empower that. This should help you get where you want to go faster when it comes to crafting and upgrading.

Things kick into high gear over the next few weeks, during the Star Wars™ Battlefront™ II The Last Jedi Season, with free* heroes, maps, and vehicles. Stormtrooper-turned-hero Finn joins the fight for the Resistance and Captain Phasma steps on to the battlefront for the First Order. New locations and vehicles will also arrive: you can fight on the ground on the salt-covered planet of Crait in Galactic Assault mode, or take to space in the Starfighter Assault map of D’Qar (flying Tallie Lintra’s RZ-2 A-wing, a vehicle you’ll be seeing in the film).

And, of course, Iden Versio returns in Star Wars™ Battlefront™ II Resurrection during the days of the First Order’s rise to power. These new chapters of Star Wars™ Battlefront™ II’s single-player story mode will be available December 13.