Spider-Man

Spider-Man
0.0 0

Spider-Plat. Spider-Plat. Yes, I got my Spider-Plat!

Spider-man did a lot of things correctly, but their trophy list was PERFECT! One thing I disliked about Horizon Zero Dawn was the trophy list that included things like getting Gold Medals on all the timed challenges. The challenges were my least favorite part of that game and if I had to get Gold medals on the Drone and Bomb challenges in this game, I’d have gone insane.

Marvel’s Spider-Man: The Heist Out Next Tuesday, Adds 3 New Suits
As you play Marvel’s Spider-Man: The Heist, you’ll encounter the beginning of a new, interconnected story taking place over the three chapters of Marvel’s Spider-Man: The City That Never Sleeps. A robbery at an art museum entangles Spider-Man and MJ with an old flame from Peter Parker’s past, Felicia Hardy, aka Black Cat. Beyond new story missions, there’s a whole new faction of enemies, new crimes, new challenges, new trophies, and of course, three brand new suits.

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2018/10/16/marvels-spider-man-the-heist-out-next-tuesday-adds-3-new-suits/

I finished this game. It’s so so so so so good. I hate the Mary Jane parts. But the rest is ossososososososso good

Finally picked this up on the Black Friday sale and am giving it a shot now. I feel super uncoordinated in my attacks so far without leveling. Is that something that will come with time or mostly with upgrades? If you say time, I’m worried because I suck at remembering attack strings, but if it’s upgrades than I would be much happier. Do you want to make me happy?

And, if I’m mostly a button masher, which skill tree do you recommend I go down?

The answer is both. You’ll get better gadgets and combos with upgrades, but you’ll also get better with time and button memory. The hardest thing for me was actually learning to rely on your gadgets and using them… they help a TON in combat. So, once you get that part down, the rest is just button mashing.

I maxed out the middle tree first.

Ha, the middle tree is the only one I put no points in to because it requires a whole different button combo.

Either way, really enjoying this game. Loving the mindless open world, but also appreciating the care they put in to the cutscenes. The little touch of MJ calling Spidey out for leaving his clothes on the kitchen floor was super endearing. Only problem I have with cinematics is that Peter Parker’s character model is SUPER generic. He looks like any old bum off the street with his polygonal shag and generic expressions. Aunt May looks great, Martin Li looks great, MJ looks like an MJ, but Peter Parker just looks blah. Oh well, at least Miles looks legit.