Revenge of the Battle-Cars has all sorts of cool stuff inspired by our first official trip to the pitch! When it arrives, our “new-but-old-school” DLC will feature a number of awesome customization items that longtime SARPBC fans should immediately recognize. Including…
- 2 Classic SARPBC Battle-Cars, Scarab and Zippy
- 12 New Decals (six for each new car)
- 3 New Paint Types (Toon Glossy, Toon Matte, Toon Wood)
- 2 New Wheels (Scarab and Zippy)
- 2 New Rocket Boosts (Accelerato and Battle-Stars)
- 4 New Toppers (Cavalier, Locomotive, Pixelated Shades, Shark Fin)
- 2 New Antennas (Retro Balls from SARPBC)
- 5 New Trophies
Besides our paid Revenge of the Battle-Cars DLC, we’re also continuing our tradition of giving everyone extra free stuff to go along with it. This time around, it’s the debut of two new variations of our existing arenas, Urban Station (Night) and Utopia Coliseum (Dusk).
These variants are the last “regulation-style” maps you’ll see for while, by the way, as our next few arenas after that will focus on more “unusual” layouts and settings (more on those later this year).
Additional free goodies, like new music, Community and Country flags, and our customary updates and optimizations and updates will ship alongside the DLC.
Revenge of the Battle-Cars will retail for $3.99 USD when it launches this October. See you on the pitch!