Rocket League

Rocket League
0.0 0

Ahh, I see it now. We are just getting too popular I guess with too many posts. :wink:

http://giant.gfycat.com/ComplexFluffyGermanshepherd.webm

I don’t know how to shrink this image… help. EDIT: Nevermind.

For the time being, I edited your post by right clicking on it and selecting Copy Video URL. It appears much better that way, at least here. I’ll see if I can figure out the direct gif link issue later.

Finally scored my first wall jump goal. I’ve been waiting for that one. You can catch a quick peak of it at the end of the little montage I was playing with:

Nice.

I scored via Bicycle Keek! and forgot to save it. So pissed off. It was the only goal in a 1-0 game too.

I found this achieving :wink:

It’s not much but it’s a start :slight_smile:

First RL MLG Tournament:

Wow. The saves, the aerials, the patience…those guys are good.

Ok, I know I’m double posting the video, but for those of you who didn’t watch it all the way to the end, you have to at the very least see how it ended:

Ok. These aren’t nearly as impressive as @Rewfus or @CrazyThang01’s videos, but hey… why not post em anyway?

I know this is only against a bot, but still look how close that was to scoring:

And this video, basically the last 2 clips are why I made it, the rest is just padding. And the song is ironic.

Nice videos Smurf.

@Rewfus and I had some fun 2v2 matches last night. I had a couple nice saves that I don’t think I saved the replays for and one game where I think I missed every single attempt at hitting the ball. It was embarrassing.

Yep, that’s quote worthy…

Nice goals Smurf

First flying goal?!?

Sorry Rewfus, it had to be done.

Why didn’t the trophy pop for that one? Or is that a DLC trophy and you didn’t buy the DLC?

Either way, nice shot. I need to get ariels down.

Mac version incoming!!! If I played games on my Mac, that’d be awesome news!

It did, just didn’t show up I guess