Rocket League

Rocket League
0.0 0

Mark your calendars for June 20th, everyone! That’s the day that the cyberpunk dystopia, Neo Tokyo, comes to Rocket League®! Originally released as part of the “Rocket Labs” experimental Playlist, Neo Tokyo is a re-imagined version of the celebrated multi-tiered stadium, “Underpass,” with streamlined gameplay improvements and a beautiful, highly-detailed environment. Then, on July 18, two Neo Tokyo-inspired premium cars – Esper and Masamune – bring their distinctive anime style to Rocket League®’s ever-growing collection of playable vehicles!

NOTE: Both premium cars will be included as a timed exclusive in the Rocket League® Collection’s Edition, on sale at retail stores worldwide on June 24 in Europe and July 5 in North America.

So I’ve been saving my goals for the last two weeks to make this! Unfortunately the music got delayed when uploaded to youtube, along with the fact I was uploading 720p 60fps and it came out 360p… YOUTUBE?!

That doesn’t look too bad. That just might get me back in.

You sure? This game is kind of a AAA title now.

Oh, you must have misunderstood, I will be playing with ironic motivations only.

It’s a shame you can’t use a late 1800’s model bicycle for a car.

You now can find out how much time I’ve wasted on Rocket League

Wow, very impressive!

I know I just posted 1 of these… but I wanna show you another one for your entertainments :stuck_out_tongue:

The game has legs, there is no denying that.

[quote=“Rewfus, post:226, topic:180, full:true”]
The game has wheels, there is no denying that.[/quote]

FTFY

Anybody still playing this? Jango (aka. Mr. Division)?

Nope. No loot drops.

Yep, with my arial skills, the only drop shots that would be happening on my team is me dropping the shot, and falling in to the holes myself.