Rise of the Tomb Raider

Rise of the Tomb Raider
0.0 0

I’d guess a side mission type experience.

Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration will include the base game and all previously-released DLC, an art book, a new story chapter called “Blood Ties” with PlayStation VR support, additional outfits and Expedition Cards.

Blood Ties allows players to explore Croft Manor in a new story mode, then defend it againsta zombie invasion in “Lara’s Nightmare.” The story mode has Lara’s uncle contests ownership of Croft Manor, so it’s up to Lara to explore the estate in order to find proof that she’s the rightful heir.

Ahh, that’s what I get for skimming. Thanks for pointing that out.

[quote=“DarthSmurfX, post:9, topic:203, full:true”]
Even if I had a One, I’d be ferociously clearing my backlog in preparation for Battlefront taking over my life, which will include the Uncharted HD Collection.[/quote]

See…Rewfus loves him some Battlefront!

Also…I will definitely be getting the mack daddy full content version of Tomb Raider when it launches on PS4 later this year. I really enjoyed the last one.

I would just like to note, that was before the beta was released and I all I had to get excited for was it’s gorgeous graphics, not knowing how it would actually play…which turned out to not be in my wheelhouse at all.

Details, details.

And yet, still not enough incentive to get me to give Square Enix and Crystal Dynamics my money.

Hell hath no fury like a smurf scorned.

Smurf right!