Red Dead Redemption 2

Red Dead Redemption 2
0.0 0

Red Dead’s multiplayer was pretty fun, GTA Online is really getting a lot of love from Rockstar. Red Dead Online could really be something special. Either way, I’m sure the single player will be great. Definitely looking forward to it. Don’t even doubt that it’ll be awesome.

Nice, only one year away. Better than the two years it took GTA5 to release after it’s initial trailer.

I thought the RDR Free Roam/Online was such a superior product to GTA5. I thought they didn’t improve on it at all and even took steps back which is why I bailed on the game. But now I hear it’s outstanding.

I used to play Poker and Liars Dice on RDR into the wee hours of the morning. To this day I think it’s the best online Poker experience that a console offered.

I’m super pessimistic about those dumb micro-transactions carrying over to Red Dead Online…

http://imgur.com/LDYgIlD

This will be Rockstar’s first game developed for the current generation of consoles and it’s lookin’ goooood.

That sure looks pretty. If I had a complaint, though, it’s that I’m a bit disappointed they went with “2” instead of following up “Revolver” and “Redemption” with something like “Revolution” or “Revenge” or “Raccoonado” or something “R” related.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/10/20/red-dead-redemption-2-playstation-and-rockstar-games-announce-partnership/

We are pleased to announce that PS4 players get first access to earn select online content in the vast open world of Red Dead Redemption 2. Check back on PlayStation.Blog for more details soon and for all of the latest information on Red Dead Redemption 2.

In addition, the PS3 classic Red Dead Redemption will be coming to PlayStation Now soon. Relive the epic story of former outlaw John Marston as he hunts down the gang members he once called friends through the harsh and punishing landscape of America’s dying West.

Has anyone here messed around with PSNow at all?

Not since the beta. It worked fine for me, but I have too many games to play as it is to worry about an entire backlog of PS3 titles. I will go and play the inFAMOUS games at some point via PSNow though.

I only got about halfway through RDR, so this would be cool.

I always preferred bear fur

You would.

Happy Birthday x2!

Careful now. With this crew, things could deteriorate quickly here.

Funny, I just assumed it was you who said you prefer bear fur, hence the Happy Birthday. My bad!

Well just because it was jizzface who said it, doesn’t mean that I don’t prefer it amirite.