PS4 News!

PS4 News!
0.0 0

Started earlier for some of us…teehee.

As much as I’m conflicted about re-leases/re-masters, its allowing me to play games I’ve always wanted to on a system I already own.

SO, FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK YES:

I usually only post announcements for games I’m super interested in. So,…

Nice. Anyone here play the game in Early Access to give an opinion? I haven’t heard anything about this thing since it’s trailer debut in MS’s press conference.

I heard it was garbage in early access, but apparently they just put out a huge patch that adds a lot of gameplay, so hopefully that changed.

PS4’s System Software 5.00 Beta Rolls Out Today, Key Features Detailed

FINALLY!!!

I was hoping for more from a major update, but that whole “block notifications while watching videos” thingee is HUGE!

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/08/17/ps4s-system-software-5-00-beta-rolls-out-today-key-features-detailed/

That tournament setup is interesting.

Hrmm, pretty disappointing for a major version update, but hey, they are at least more usable than the competition, so I guess if it aint broke, don’t fix it?

Does anybody want my beta code for the 5.0 update?

Hey now, slow down, I only have one code, keep your pants on everybody.

YAS YAS YAS YAS YAS

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/10/24/playlink-three-new-games-launch-on-ps4/

We’re extremely excited for today’s launch of our brand new PlayLink games — Hidden Agenda, Knowledge is Power, and SingStar Celebration! The PlayLink titles allow players to sync their compatible mobile devices to their PS4 console and with a quick download of the game’s free companion app, they’ll be able to use their mobile device as a controller, or in SingStar’s case — a mic!

Hidden Agenda and Knowledge is Power are available to purchase for $19.99 each at PlayStation Store and retail stores. SingStar Celebration is available to purchase for $19.99 at retail stores.

Sony got ‘too many’ (IMO) disparate services and whatnot. Like, PS+, PSNOW, PSTV, PSLIVE, PSVUE, PSVR, etc.

For me, as an old, it just feels a bit overwhelming and disconnected. Granted, Sony is not a software company like MS, so there is some leeway, but it just feels like a lot going on and with how much they’ve supported Vita, why invest in any of that?

And yes, Playlive it not hardware or anything but I don’t know…maybe I’m just overthinking it. FTR, I’m digging Vue…lack of Viacom channels (mostly Comedy Central) aside…

EDIT" excuse my typos, I’m on a laptop with a fill-sized keyboard,

Shadow of the Colossus will launch for PlayStation 4 on February 6, 2018, Sony Interactive Entertainment during the PlayStation Media Showcase at Paris Games Week 2017.

YAY!

Telltale style? Maybe?

Today we’re pleased to announce a new Sharefactory update – v3.00 – which includes new themes and a variety of features requested by the community, including camera effects and text/sticker animations.

First – we’re happy to add two new themes with this update. The first theme is a “comic book-style” theme, which is packed with content including three intro, title and outro clips, eight transitions, three backgrounds, 39 stickers and a comic style font. The second theme is a special one for our PlayStation fans. To celebrate the 10th anniversary of the Uncharted franchise from Naughty Dog, we’ll have a dedicated theme to honor this critically-acclaimed franchise.

The new update also includes seven new camera effects. You can use the new “Hollywood-style” effect to add more flair to your edits. Add quake, bounce, stomp, pulse and more to enhance your best gameplay achievements.

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/12/12/sharefactory-update-3-00-new-themes-camera-effects-animations-more/