PS+: Instant Game Collection

PS+: Instant Game Collection
0.0 0

What is Furi?

Seriously. I get that Sony is making 6 games across 3 platforms available for free but XB1 getting The Banner Saga 2 (and 3 other interesting games) for free is obviously so much better than Sony’s offerings. Granted, I think still have a X360 and not having a PS3 or Vita does affect my feelings because I feel like I’m only getting 2 games from Sony (for the PS4), whereas I would be getting 4 nice titles from MS (X360 & XB1).

But, objectively, Sony has been falling flat with their choices and MS has been stepping up. Of course, MS currently being a distant second needs to do all it can to drum up interest and sales but Sony has been seemingly resting on its laurels.

You forgot we are also getting this hot item!!!

PlayStation Plus Extra: Paragon
As an added benefit this month, PS Plus members get early access to Paragon before it hits open beta on August 16. Paragon is the new MOBA from legendary developer Epic Games. Besides getting to play the game before it hits open beta, you will also receive a Starter Pack that includes three Master Challenges for the heroes Gadget, Murdock, and Rampage (to unlock skins, XP boosts, emotes, deck slots, and more — a $40 value).
Make sure you take advantage of this huge head start! With a constantly expanding roster of unique heroes, Paragon lets you customize your strengths and play style to complement your teammates and dominate the opposition. Check out the trailer here.

That’s the problem. I didn’t really think the Xbox 360 backwards compatibility would be a big deal, but the fact that you can play all four games every month on your XB1 is huge. I really hope that Microsoft can start winning some hardware battles soon so that Sony has to step up their game.

I wouldn’t call Rainbow Six Vegas 2 and Tron Evolution “interesting.” I’ve never even heard of that forth game, so I can’t comment on that.

But this is also true.

Didn’t even remember about the BC. Now I feel worse.

It’s obviously relative. I don’t think Fat Princess or PoP for consoles I don’t even own are interesting. I’d at least get to play those 3 other titles that I’ve never played, hence I find them interesting.

I’ll just leave this right…about…here:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/microsoft-xbox-one-s-500gb-console/5388601.p?id=bb5388601&skuId=5388601

The more I think about this though, I keep getting reminded about all of the articles I have been reading about how entitled gamers often act. Just because Sony blew it out of the water with their initial PS+ offerings, doesn’t mean we should feel entitled to get free AAA games every month. I personally would be paying $40 a year just to play MP, so honestly, all of these free games are just cherries on the Sunday. At the same time, the more we complain, the better offerings we generally get, so ignore everything I just said and keep the complaining coming!

True. Which is why this game:

…looks more interesting to me than all 4 of the MS games this month. Watching the trailer, I remember posting about this in the Indie thread at one time. It’s cool we get it for free now.

EDIT: Also, enjoy my spam flag, Rewfus. :slight_smile:

Don’t worry, it’s already been declined. For all I know you are the one person that clicked on the link, and maybe even ordered, who knows?

How dare you!

Crap, I was really hoping Furi was going to be more about the life and struggles of obscure cosplayers:

That game will hopefully come to VR instead.

Uh, okay.

I just bought Gat Out of Hell on the sale, too. Also feeling a little peeved. That’s just sneaky of them.

Full lineup:

Tricky Towers, PS4
Rebel Galaxy, PS4
Yakuza 5, PS3
Retro/Grade, PS3
Patapon 3, PS Vita
Ultratron, PS Vita, PS3, PS4

So, this hurts me to type, but… Rebel Galaxy looks cool, Tricky Towers looks fun, but I still would rather have Xbox’s GWG WWE '16. We get an interesting month for the first time in awhile and I’d rather have a dumb wrestling game.

yawn.gif

I’m happy about the Rebel Galaxy get. I have almost bought that on multiple occasions:

http://lifebar.io/1/u.php?i=e39447

Ya gots ta post this stuff, man. You think our legions of Xbox fans peruse the PS+ topic?

I’m sure @SynnDiesel comes in here every now and then.

PS4?