PS+: Instant Game Collection

PS+: Instant Game Collection
0.0 0

Assault Android Cactus. That is all.

Broforce almost had me at Tactical Swine, but AAC just looks more fun.

Did you vote yet? Broforce is winning. Assault Android Cactus needs your votes!

I am more interested in how Action Henk got 1% of our votes. I wish we had that large of a voter base.

I can’t believe Action Henk is beating Cactus something something. I am very disappointed how far ahead Broforce is. I hated that game the first time I played it for free on PS+ when it was called Mercenary Kings.

If recent conversations have taught me anything, its that angry white men with guns always win, which I agree, is very disappointing.

Ok, and who is the jerk that just voted Action Henk to make me look silly?

http://th109.photobucket.com/albums/n76/rickosports/flash%20pix/th_DogLaughing.gif

Except Broforce is way better than Mercenary Kings.

That’s not saying much. Venetian Blinds is better than Mercenary Kings.

Venetian Blinds

This demo for the Atari 2600 was created by Activision in 1982 as a response to Atari's accusation that Activision programmers "stole" the "venetian blinds" programming technique.

First Released

December 31, 1982

Platforms

Atari 2600, Xbox 360 Games Store, PC

Developers

Activision

Genres

Simulation

Find out more at Giant Bomb

If you like Super Meat Boy and/or Contra, Broforce is fucking excellent.

Mercenary Kings is just a Metal Slug knockoff, and an average one at best.

I like Super Meat Boy, but I am having a hard time seeing the similarities in any video I’ve ever seen of Broforce. I guess I’ll have to give it a try when it’s inevitably free next month. -sigh-

It’s relatively fast paced and you die in a single hit, similar to SMB. The Contra similarities basically boil down to shooting everything in front of you.

A surprise to no one:

Suck it.

That sucks.

FART.

sigh

Hey, here’s an idea. Buy the games you actually are interested in to help support these small indie developers, and then try the full version of the ones you’re not entirely sure of for free with PS+.

Badda-bing, badda-boom.

EDIT: My asshole(ness) is leaking, sorry not sorry.