PS+: Instant Game Collection

PS+: Instant Game Collection
0.0 0

Absolver, score! Been interested in that.

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2018/08/01/playstation-plus-free-games-for-august-2018/

First up, we have Mafia III. Play as Lincoln Clay, a Vietnam vet who comes back home after years of combat. When his surrogate family is wiped out by the Italian Mafia, Lincoln builds a new family and blazes a path of military-grade revenge through the Mafioso responsible.

Next we have the 4v1 horror game Dead by Daylight. One player takes on the role of the savage Killer, and the other four players play as Survivors, trying to escape the Killer and avoid being caught, tortured and killed.

This month’s PlayStation Plus lineup also includes:

• Bound by Flame, PS3
  • Serious Sam 3 BFE, PS3
  • Draw Slasher, PS Vita
  • Space Hulk, PS Vita

Additionally, we’re offering a bonus PlayStation VR game* for PS Plus members this month! From August 7 through October 2, PS Plus members can download Here They Lie free for their PS VR system. Experience the game where death is not a checkpoint. Explore a nightmarish city inhabited by strange, malevolent creatures in this first-person horror game, where unsettling encounters and environments come to life.

Now, if that wasn’t enough, you can also get Knowledge is Power as part of your PS Plus membership from August 7 through November 6. Outsmart your opponents with a massive variety of trivia questions and tactical challenges. Be sure to have a compatible mobile device and companion app and you’ll be all ready to play!

yawn.gif

I’m excited, as MIII and DbD are two games I don’t already have and actually want.

Yeah, I actually think it’s a pretty solid line up too. Bimble is just too picky.

Woah.

• Destiny 2
• God of War III Remastered
• Another World – 20th Anniversary Edition, PS3 (Cross Buy with PS4 & Vita)
• QUBE Director’s Cut, PS3 (Cross Buy with PS4)
• Sparkle 2, PS Vita (Cross Buy with PS3 & PS4)
• Foul Play, PS Vita (Cross Buy with PS4)

6 games for PS4 and 2 are AAA. I’ll have to look up the others…

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2018/08/29/playstation-plus-free-games-for-september-2018/

WAIT! Destiny is free TODAY! The servers are going to be loaded with new players this week. Sweet! And I played the new patch last night. It feels great. I love having my precious fusion rifles back where they belong—in my secondary slot. Had a blast last night. If you’ve given up on this game or never started it to begin with, I highly recommend trying it now.

Wow. They must be trying to pump up the player count to boost those Foresaken sales. Maybe it’s time to jump back in.