PS+: Instant Game Collection

PS+: Instant Game Collection
0.0 0

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/09/27/ps-plus-free-games-for-october-2017/

First up, we have the blockbuster hit Metal Gear Solid V: Phantom Pain. The epic Metal Gear series picks up nine years after the events of MGSV: Ground Zeroes and the fall of Mother Base. An epic game for PS Plus members to replay again, or to check out for the very first time.

Next, we have Amnesia: Collection, which contains both The Dark Descent and A Machine for Pigs. Start this one up at night with the lights off — if you’re feeling brave.

• Monster Jam Battlegrounds, PS3
  • Hustle Kings, PS3
  • Hue, PS Vita (Cross Buy with PS4)
  • Sky Force Anniversary, PS Vita (Cross Buy with PS4 & PS3)

Just scroll up for my thoughts on Sky Force. Second times a charm…?

Wow, I’m impressed. Been wanting to play MGS V for a while now and never bit the bullet even with all the sales it was a part of. I like the idea of a good co-op shmup I can play with my son, too. Nice offerings!

Have you tried out Foul Play? It’s a pretty fun co-op brawler with some tag team elements. That’s another co-op that Milkman and I played and enjoyed the crap out of.

Worms Battlegrounds (PS4)
Bound (PS4/PS VR)
Until Dawn: Rush of Blood (PS Plus bonus – PS VR Required)
That’s You! (PS Plus bonus – PlayLink)
R-Type Dimensions (PS3)
Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic (PS3)
Dungeon Punks (PS Vita & PS4)
Broken Sword 5: The Serpent’s Curse [Ep. 1 & 2] (PS Vita)

SWEET! I had Bound on my Wishlist. Not the Worms I wanted (WMD), but this’ll do for now.

Yeah, I’ve been wanted to check out bound as well, and Rush of Blood is a good little thrill ride for guests to check out the PSVR, not to mention wanting to check out Bounds PSVR mode, so I’m a happy camper this month.

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/11/29/playstation-plus-free-games-for-december-2017/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GE-h27jR6T8

Darksiders 2 PS4
Kung Fu Panda PS4
Syberia Collection PS3
Xblaze Lost: Memories, PS3
Forma.8, PS Vita (Cross Buy with PS4)
Wanted Corp, PS Vita

Also…

As a reminder, we are giving PlayStation Plus members a bonus PlayStation VR game – Until Dawn: Rush of Blood. It’s available now through January 2 for PlayStation Plus members in U.S., Canada, and Latin America. This survival horror arcade shooter will be sure to give you a scare as you blast your way through hordes of enemies. Download it now (if you haven’t already) and buckle up for the most disturbing roller coaster ride you’ll ever take.

Monster Hunter: World is rapidly approaching its release, but you can get a taste of the hunt from December 9 to December 12 exclusively as a PlayStation Plus member. In this beta, you’ll be tasked with hunting a Great Jagras and an Anjanath in the Ancient Forest, as well as a Barroth in the Wildspire Waste. While these are your main quest targets, be on the lookout for other deadly monsters roaming each ecosystem.

Lastly, for a limited time, PlayStation Plus members can grab the Smite PlayStation Plus Pack for free! The bundle includes 31 Skins, 20 Gods and Voice Packs, plus the Khepri Announcer Pack. The bundle is available from December 12 to January 9.

This month’s PlayStation Plus lineup also includes:
Knack PS4
Rime PS4
Spelunker HD, PS3
Mugen Souls Z, PS3
Exiles End, PS Vita
Grand Kingdom, PS Vita (Also available on PS4)

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2018/01/31/playstation-plus-free-games-for-february-2018/

I honestly thought Knack would have been a free PS Plus game a long time ago.

It was to a point of being a meme, i’m almost surprised they finally did it, but I’m actually not to bummed with those two choices.

I’m not bummed either.

I waited on buying Knack because I knew it’d be PS+ one day. And I was interested in Rime for the longest time—until Sony dropped them with all the rumors the game was in rough shape—it fell off my radar. But I’ll definitely try it for free now.

And look at the bright side… now we can all request Knack 2 in PS+ for years.

Bloodborne (PS4)
Ratchet and Clank (PS4)
Legend of Kay Anniversary (PS3)
Mighty No. 9 (PS3 and PS4)
Claire: Extended Cut (PS Vita and PS4)
Bombing Busters (PS Vita and PS4)

DANG!!!

But, there’s bad news too. I mean, not for me, but for those of you who look forward to PS3 and Vita titles every month.

We also have an important service update. Starting next year on March 8, 2019, the PS Plus monthly games lineup will focus on PS4 titles and no longer include PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita titles. This won’t affect any games you’ve already downloaded, or will download, prior to March 8, 2019. Those games will still be part of your PS Plus games library as long as you remain a member. Your game saves and other benefits of PS Plus will also remain the same – the only change is that no new PS3 and PS Vita games will be added to the PS Plus monthly games lineup beyond March 8, 2019.

Many of our fans are playing on the PS4 platform, with the increasingly vast number of PS4s in homes around the world. We’ll continue to prioritize the benefits you receive through your PS Plus membership, such as online multiplayer, online game save storage, PS4 monthly games, and exclusive PS Store discounts across content and network services.

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2018/02/28/ps-plus-games-for-march-additional-service-changes/

This month’s PlayStation Plus lineup also includes:
Mad Max PS4
TrackMania Turbo PS4
In Space we Brawl, PS3
Toy Home, PS3
99 Vidas, PS Vita
Q*Bert Rebooted, PS Vita (Cross Buy with PS3 and PS4)

I’m excited about the PS4 games, but am I weird for being the MOST excited about Q*Bert?