Prey

Prey
0.0 0

Prey

The second game released with the Prey title, the player assumes the role of Morgan Yu as they attempt to escape the space station Talos-1 after a catastrophic alien outbreak.

First Released

May 5, 2017

Platforms

PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4

Developers

Arkane Studios SA

Genres

First-Person Shooter, Action-Adventure

Find out more at Giant Bomb

Not really the Prey 2 I was hoping for…

I know it’s just a teaser, but nothing in there really ties it to the original game. The first one was such a surprise for me that I doubt they can recreate that experience.

http://lifebar.io/1/u.php?i=g33694

It doesn’t help you guys much, since all of the trailers are already here, but we have added video to Lifebar, so if you are so inclined, you can also watch trailers there and provide your thoughts. Exciting, heh?

“Prey is not a sequel, it’s not a remake, it has no tie with the original.”

Then why the fuck did you name it Prey?

Should’ve just called it ‘10 Cloverfield Prey’.

Oh, so THAT’s why they are calling it Prey. It all makes sense now. Thanks, Jay!

So this is being billed as a spiritual successor to System Shock, which already had a spiritual successor in the form of BioShock, and is also in the process of getting a sequel in the next year or two.

I mean, “gameplay” aside, Prey looks neat, but it’s such a confused game.

I only watched once (because what’s the point?) but are those ‘aliens’ phase-shifted or whatever into another dimension? If so, I can kind of see a parallel with the first one and its spirit world stuff. If not, well…

All this does is make me HOPE that Prey gets a remake for current consoles.

Well to be fair, most of disappointment isn’t from not getting a sequel to Prey, but rather that the space themed bounty hunter game that the Prey 2 trailer fed us isn’t happening.

Yes! I’ve always wondering what it would feel like to be an empty coffee cup on a haunted space station!

No Friends Simulator

lol “gameplay”