Playstation Weekly Sales

Playstation Weekly Sales
0.0 0

It’s a digital-centric lineup, with titles like Cosmic Star Heroine ($10.04), Darkest Dungeon ($12.49), Inside ($11.99), Salt and Sanctuary ($10.79), Snake Pass ($11.99), Soma ($8.99), and The Witness ($19.99).!/en-us//cid=STORE-MSF77008-TOTALDIGI17SLELP?emcid=or-st-111901&utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=&utm_source=&utm_term=or-st-111901&utm_content=Totally_Digital

On top of that sale is another sale:!/en-us/flash-sale/cid=STORE-MSF77008-FLASHSALE17LP/8

Mostly ZEN Pinball tables, but a few other games in there as well.

You must be sorting by price low to high, as there is a lot more then zen pinball and some decent deals in there. I finally picked up jackbox party pack 3 for $10, not sure if I’ll get anything else from it though. Thanks for posting.

Flash Sale:!/en-us/flash-sale/cid=STORE-MSF77008-FLASHSALE17LP

I thought DS’s post was the Digital Sale post.

Another biggie.

Flinthook is tempting at $12…

I bought Dues Ex for $15. Why not?

Lots of good stuff here. I may grab the Guardians of the Galaxy Season Pass for $12.

Crypt of the NecroDancer (Cross-Buy with Vita) – $3 ($4.49)
Dead Island Definitive Edition – $5 ($7)
Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition – $21 ($24)
Killing Floor 2 – $16 ($20)
Observer – $18 ($21)
Salt and Sanctuary (Cross-Buy with Vita) – $9 ($10.79)
What Remains of Edith Finch – $13 ($15)
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition – $20 ($25)

In case you guys missed it, an email sent by Sony on Friday has a 20% off code in it that expires on the 13th or 17th or somewhere around there. I used mine for the Destiny 2 Season Pass.

Whaaaa!?!? I don’t remember getting an email!

Nope, no email.

Me either, Smurf is special apparently

Well… that’s what everyone keeps telling me, so it must be true.

I know I’m not the only one, cuz that screenshot was pulled off of ResetERA where many of them received that email as well. Maybe check your spam folders…?

Was it a one time use code or can you share the love?

I used mine for the Battlefront 2 Deluxe Edition. Great success.

Check your Spam folder? Mine got sent to my “Promotion” folder on my gmail.