PlayStation.VR

PlayStation.VR
0.0 0

I think Oculus does the same thing, no? I think it’s just more as a CYA thing. You can become disorientated really quickly in VR, especially without room capture.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/08/16/driveclub-vr-confirmed-for-playstation-vr-out-this-year/

This not only allows players to truly feel the incredible speed, sensation, and precision of driving some of the world’s most exotic high-performance cars, but also the chance to race against or with one another in a completely new way.

• Game modes: Online virtual reality multiplayer race modes and an action-packed single player career are joined by drifting and time trial challenges.
  • Tracks: New and classic Driveclub tracks are brought to life through the power of PlayStation VR, including five all-new Urban locations.
  • A closer look: More than 80 cars are recreated with immaculate detail for players to explore up close with Inspection Mode.
  • Cruise control: A little time to kick back, open the throttle or just coast and explore any track, in any country at your leisure in Cruise Mode.
  • Virtual passenger: An immersive thrill ride through exciting replays of hot laps as players watch themselves handle their greatest challenges from a unique viewpoint in Passenger Mode.

https://c8.staticflickr.com/9/8519/28415737663_e984e1486c_z.jpg

Hmm…where have I heard that before?

Well… it isn’t being made by Evolution, but something called SIE Immersive Technology Group, so… we’ll see, I guess.

Hustle Kings VR, Super Stardust Ultra VR and Bound are all set to receive PlayStation VR support at launch.

Plus, Battlefront. Driveclub VR is a standalone game, so NOT free.

SKEET SKEET

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/08/31/carnival-games-vr-comes-to-ps-vr-this-october/

Carnival Games VR lets you throw, shoot, catch and climb your way through 12 carnival games adapted for a great VR experience. Let’s break down the games you’ll be able to play solo or with your buddies.

• Alley Ball: Roll nine balls down the lane and into the holes at the end of the alley.
  • Ring Toss: Try to toss five rings onto pegs for points.
  • Golden Arm: How good is your throwing arm? Try to knocking over the golden milk jug(s) with a baseball.
  • Down The Stretch: Be the first to finish the race by rolling the ball into the holes at the end of the ramp.
  • Pop Darts: Pop as many balloons as possible with six darts. Hit the moving targets to pop all 8 balloons on that station.
  • Shooting Gallery: You have unlimited shots – but you’re racing against the clock – to hit as many scripted targets as possible.
  • Climbing Wall: Look around you and climb as fast as you can to reach the treasure at the top of the wall.
  • Shark Tank: Try to dunk all three patrons by throwing the ball at the moving target as quickly as possible.
  • Funnel Cake Stacker: Catch as many funnel cakes on the tray as you can.
  • Swish: You have 60 seconds to make as many baskets as possible.
  • Haunted House: You’re on a cart moving through a haunted house, now take aim and shoot as many targets as possible!
  • Fast Pitch: All kinds of crazy pitches are coming your way – how many can you catch?

Annnnnndddd… preordered!!!

Phil Fish is back. With Giant Bomb. 2 opposing tastes that somehow go great together.

I’ve heard SuperHyperCube is the one PS.VR game to play if you can only play one. Looking forward to watching this.

DriveClub VR: Feel the speed of high-octane racing in an entirely new way–you’ve literally never seen DriveClub like this before.

PlayStation VR Worlds: In this demo you get to make a splash in the perilous waters of Ocean Descent, one of the five PS VR experiences available in the full game. Amazing sights, a lost secret and extreme danger all await.

Rigs Mechanized Combat League: Master some of the most sophisticated and athletic fighting machinery ever created, in fast-paced arena combat–this is the future of sport.

Tumble VR: Explore a new dimension in puzzling with a fully 3D version of the classic block stacking game.

Battlezone: Experience tomorrow’s battlefield today in the powerful Cobra tank, and demolish all that trundles in your path.

EVE Valkyrie: Take to the stars and blast your way through swarms of enemy fighters in nerve-shredding space bound battles.

Wayward Sky: Soar among the beauty of the clouds in search for your father, in a crumbling airborne fortress.

Headmaster: Have a little kick around (erm… with your head) over at the wonderful Football Improvement Centre, which is most certainly not a prison of any kind whatsoever.

https://winpsvr.com

Well there goes that diet I wasn’t planning on trying. Or even have a name for.

Just an opinion piece, but one that got me thinking at least (which is a feat these days)

http://www.gamesradar.com/this-is-ps-vrs-literal-secret-weapon/

With how dumb that thing looks, it really makes no difference for VR. What really matters is how easily recognizable it is to use when you have a headset on, and if it looks like a bad ass assault rifle in the game, then it’s a bad ass assault rifle in your hands.

TODAY!

Not worth it.

Oh come on. Live mas.

If I win… worth it. If not… still worth it.

Send me all of you Taco Bell, please. Thanks.

This must have been a favorite read for you as a child.