0.0 0

I think Oculus does the same thing, no? I think it’s just more as a CYA thing. You can become disorientated really quickly in VR, especially without room capture.

This not only allows players to truly feel the incredible speed, sensation, and precision of driving some of the world’s most exotic high-performance cars, but also the chance to race against or with one another in a completely new way.

• Game modes: Online virtual reality multiplayer race modes and an action-packed single player career are joined by drifting and time trial challenges.
  • Tracks: New and classic Driveclub tracks are brought to life through the power of PlayStation VR, including five all-new Urban locations.
  • A closer look: More than 80 cars are recreated with immaculate detail for players to explore up close with Inspection Mode.
  • Cruise control: A little time to kick back, open the throttle or just coast and explore any track, in any country at your leisure in Cruise Mode.
  • Virtual passenger: An immersive thrill ride through exciting replays of hot laps as players watch themselves handle their greatest challenges from a unique viewpoint in Passenger Mode.

Hmm…where have I heard that before?

Well… it isn’t being made by Evolution, but something called SIE Immersive Technology Group, so… we’ll see, I guess.

Hustle Kings VR, Super Stardust Ultra VR and Bound are all set to receive PlayStation VR support at launch.

Plus, Battlefront. Driveclub VR is a standalone game, so NOT free.

Carnival Games VR lets you throw, shoot, catch and climb your way through 12 carnival games adapted for a great VR experience. Let’s break down the games you’ll be able to play solo or with your buddies.

• Alley Ball: Roll nine balls down the lane and into the holes at the end of the alley.
  • Ring Toss: Try to toss five rings onto pegs for points.
  • Golden Arm: How good is your throwing arm? Try to knocking over the golden milk jug(s) with a baseball.
  • Down The Stretch: Be the first to finish the race by rolling the ball into the holes at the end of the ramp.
  • Pop Darts: Pop as many balloons as possible with six darts. Hit the moving targets to pop all 8 balloons on that station.
  • Shooting Gallery: You have unlimited shots – but you’re racing against the clock – to hit as many scripted targets as possible.
  • Climbing Wall: Look around you and climb as fast as you can to reach the treasure at the top of the wall.
  • Shark Tank: Try to dunk all three patrons by throwing the ball at the moving target as quickly as possible.
  • Funnel Cake Stacker: Catch as many funnel cakes on the tray as you can.
  • Swish: You have 60 seconds to make as many baskets as possible.
  • Haunted House: You’re on a cart moving through a haunted house, now take aim and shoot as many targets as possible!
  • Fast Pitch: All kinds of crazy pitches are coming your way – how many can you catch?

Annnnnndddd… preordered!!!

Phil Fish is back. With Giant Bomb. 2 opposing tastes that somehow go great together.

I’ve heard SuperHyperCube is the one PS.VR game to play if you can only play one. Looking forward to watching this.

DriveClub VR: Feel the speed of high-octane racing in an entirely new way–you’ve literally never seen DriveClub like this before.

PlayStation VR Worlds: In this demo you get to make a splash in the perilous waters of Ocean Descent, one of the five PS VR experiences available in the full game. Amazing sights, a lost secret and extreme danger all await.

Rigs Mechanized Combat League: Master some of the most sophisticated and athletic fighting machinery ever created, in fast-paced arena combat–this is the future of sport.

Tumble VR: Explore a new dimension in puzzling with a fully 3D version of the classic block stacking game.

Battlezone: Experience tomorrow’s battlefield today in the powerful Cobra tank, and demolish all that trundles in your path.

EVE Valkyrie: Take to the stars and blast your way through swarms of enemy fighters in nerve-shredding space bound battles.

Wayward Sky: Soar among the beauty of the clouds in search for your father, in a crumbling airborne fortress.

Headmaster: Have a little kick around (erm… with your head) over at the wonderful Football Improvement Centre, which is most certainly not a prison of any kind whatsoever.

Well there goes that diet I wasn’t planning on trying. Or even have a name for.

Just an opinion piece, but one that got me thinking at least (which is a feat these days)

With how dumb that thing looks, it really makes no difference for VR. What really matters is how easily recognizable it is to use when you have a headset on, and if it looks like a bad ass assault rifle in the game, then it’s a bad ass assault rifle in your hands.

Not worth it.

Oh come on. Live mas.

If I win… worth it. If not… still worth it.

Send me all of you Taco Bell, please. Thanks.

This must have been a favorite read for you as a child.