Jay introduced me to Overwatch via SharePlay the other night and he told me how awesome and incredible Easy AI can be. Why would you want to try it any other way???
Exactly how much Battlefront have you played against bots? I rest my case.
I was hoping her healing would be some AOE instead of a straight sniper shot, I am so bad with Widowmaker, specifically on console, that I can’t imagine my team every relying on me to heal them with the same accuracy. We’ll see though.
The Patch with Ana Amari is out. Some other notable changes:
D.Va got buffed - expect to see a lot more D.Vas running around
- Cooldown decreased from 10 seconds to 1 second
- A new resource meter has been added. This meter will deplete while Defense Matrix is active and then recharge when it’s not in use.
- Defense Matrix takes 10 seconds to reach full charge from empty
- At a full charge, Defense Matrix will last for 4 seconds
- Defense Matrix will now remain active as long as its assigned hotkey is held
- Defense Matrix has been reclassified as an alternate fire and is now bound to secondary fire (by default)
- An option to “Toggle Defense Matrix” has been added under Options > Controls > D.Va
- Ultimate cost decreased by 15%
- Explosion delay reduced from 4 seconds to 3 seconds
- Explosion no longer damages D.Va (the player who activates it)
Both Symmetra and Torbjorn turret damage decreased by 30%
Damn near everyone has had the cost of their Ultimates increased.
Full patch notes: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20747634650
Screw all that other noise, THIS finally came through with that update:
Base shields increased by 50 (now 50 Health/150 Shield)
Primary fire weapon damage decreased from 45 to 40
Alternate fire weapon damage increased from 35 to 40
Orb of Discord and Orb of HarmonyProjectile speed has been increased from 30 to 120
Movement speed is now doubled upon activation
Healing amount increased from 200 to 300 health per second
Developer Notes: While Zenyatta has never had the healing abilities of Lúcio or Mercy, he made up for it by dealing more damage. However, his lack of mobility and low health has meant he’s struggled to find a place in many games. To increase his effectiveness, we’ve made several changes, the biggest of which is an increased shield pool. This will allow him to go head-to-head with more enemies. The Orb of Harmony and Discord changes are also a quality of life change, helping Zenyatta move his orbs around and apply their effects more quickly. And lastly, we’ve increased Transcendence’s healing throughput. This ultimate was designed to be the most effective against sustained, high-damage fire and least effective against short, high-damage bursts (like D.Va’s or Junkrat’s ultimates). But, due to the amount of healing it provided, there were times when it was possible for even sustained fire to overcome Transcendence’s output. We’ve made the heal powerful and also allowed Zenyatta to move around more quickly while it’s active.
Got to play the update this weekend with Josh and…Ana? HGGN. D. Va? HGGGGGN. Zenyatta? HGGGGGGGGGGGGGN.
Lucio ball?! Looks like Rocket League.
Anybody here play on a regular basis?
I won a copy of it and it arrived today.
I tried to play last night and lost 6 in a row. Probably won’t be picking it up again for while.
It’s cute that you let that still bother you.
K, so no Rewfus. Anybody else?
Ahhhh. I might join up from time to time. I’ve got a group of folks I play The Division with on Tuesdays but I’m sure I can pass on it from time to time.