No Man's Sky

No Man's Sky
0.0 0

More than Mass Effect: Andromeda, that’s for sure.

I’d say the only thing missing are the sandworms shown in the reveal trailer. Unless those are here too and will just be a surprise when someone discovers them.

To me the game is completely what you make of it. They have added a lot of stuff to help you fill in those gaps, but you still have to use your imagination/motivation to do the act of filling. When they say they added narrative, I am guessing that just means more lines of “dialog” that always fell completely flat for me. I just don’t think I’m willing to role play enough to really get the most out of this game, much of the same reason I will never be able to get in to minecraft.

I guess all I am saying is don’t pick up this game expecting to be entertained simply in the act of playing it. It takes much more work on the players side to make it anything worthwhile, but I have no doubt if you put that work in it can be something pretty awesome.

Just look at all of the screenshots Smurf and others have taken, you just have to be willing to provide your own captions.

I was so into this for about 3 days and then forgot about it. Should give it another go.