Nintendo Switch

Nintendo Switch
0.0 0

Yeah, you’re right. I misread the quote.

It’ll be launching alongside a new minigame collection called 1-2 Switch, which aims to show off some of the unique features of the Switch’s controllers

BTW… that’s a HUGE misstep to not include a compilation like that as a pack-in like Wii Sports. HUGE error. You aren’t going to get the retirement home crowd with that attitude Nintendo.

Yeah, just got done going through the YouTube playlist of most of the videos from the stream, and Mario is the only one doing anything for me. Looks like I"m back on the saving $300 train.

Ok, now there are two videos that do something for me, but I’m still not spending $300.

You could spend less money milking a real cow.

Oh no, Nintendo.

Like Xbox Live Gold and PlayStation Plus, Switch’s service charges a fee. This service won’t go online until this fall; a free trial for Nintendo Account holders will take its place in the interim.

Subscribers are privy to perks like discounts on certain digital games, and one free NES or SNES game per month. However, if Nintendo’s phrasing can be taken at face value, subscribers lose access to that free game the next month.

“Subscribers will get to download and play a Nintendo Entertainment System or Super Nintendo Entertainment System game (with newly-added online play) for free for a month,” according to Nintendo’s website.

Haha, whaaaaat?

Yep, there is only one answer to this problem, and they only have themselves to blame if that’s true…

The New York level/area in Super Mario Odyssey looks like someone threw Mario into a Unity Engine project AKA looks like garbage.

It looks disjointed, that’s for sure. Sounds like people are already dubbing it Grand Theft Mario. That interwebz, clever folk.

I preordered two.

And also this

I can’t help myself.

Don’t have access to that pic, brah

Weird, fixed it.

This looks amazing.

I think having a paid online service is acceptable if you get something back, like with xbox gold. But if you can only access it for a month it sounds weak.

In an interview with Japanese newspaper The Nikkei, Nintendo president Tatsumi Kimishima said that the service would cost between 2,000 yen and 3,000 yen per year, putting it in the $17–$26 range.

A steal for a month’s access to a SNES game you can get for free online…