Nintendo Switch

Nintendo Switch
0.0 0

No one does, not even Nintendo.

The only thing I can think of is that this might be a more likely scenario in Japan or other markets where the mobile platforms sell 10 X what they sell here, and 100 X what they sell for consoles. I’m not saying this will be successful, but it simply looks like they are trying to bridge the gap between their very successful mobile market and their not so successful console market. I’m not sure if I see an inherent problem with that, as long as they can still deliver the same mobile experience, which looking from the size of that screen, is questionable to how mobile it really is.

Their plan seems to be to eventually have an all-in-one mobile device rather than “failing” with their home consoles.

I think we all just need to accept that games on Nintendo systems will never look as sharp as their PS4 and XB1 counterparts, and that Nintendo is fully embracing gaming-on-the-go.

I’ll most likely be skipping this generation of theirs and hold out for whatever they have up their sleeves after the Switch.

No, I will. I see people with the dumbest niche/trendy/new shit on a daily basis.

Because San Franfuckingcisco

I knew you wouldn’t be able to help yourself. It’s Pavlovian at this point.

[quote=“Jango, post:25, topic:602, full:true”]
Because THE CITY[/quote]

ftfy

Well. They did it. Nintendo has killed NeoGAF.

Someone had to.

Nintendo Switch and RDR2 in the same morning was just too much for them.

NeoGAF
1999-2016

Don’t worry guys, I’m monitoring our traffic and I think the premium price I am paying for hosting will be able to handle the influx. I will keep you posted!

Bruh, you should totally set up an Amazon referral link or somethin’.

Ooo. That’s kinda the death of that thing. Well…

Nintendo Switch
October 20, 2016 - October 20, 2016

Alright, price speculation…what do you guys think? $250? $350?

I thought I read $299 somewhere.

Cartridges??? I thought when that was a rumor a few months ago that it was the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard of and yet… here we are. A mobile device. Where you also have to carry your games with you. Nintendo®.

I bet they’ll be happy to sell you a digital copy too.

Rumor: 32 GB of storage… digital is also out, if true.

You guys are all being so negative and I’m over here like