News Dump Truck

News Dump Truck
0.0 0

Psssttt…

Fortnite.

You know what he means. In a post opportunistic, potential conflict of interest, Fortnite world.

Looks like the next Halo game will have split-screen!

Initiating your own heal introduces tactical gameplay decision-making opportunities: players can disengage from combat and heal up or players can rush an unsuspecting opponent who may be healing himself. These are things that introduce a more tactical pace to the game, where instead of simply losing to the person who shoots first, you may be able to survive a gun fight with smart maneuvering.
Players manually trigger their healing process with a dedicated button… This becomes as second-nature as reloading your weapon. Note that the button works on a cooldown, so you won’t be able to heal yourself immediately, you’ll need to wait until you’re powered up again. This takes 8 seconds and then you can heal again. That goes down to about 4 seconds if you select the STIM PACK in your Gear slot in Create a Class.

EA is doing pretty well with that Star Wars license, huh?

Ugh

Here’s some news. The MP is garbage. Like…serious garbage. Played some of the beta on my son’s PS4 and it is awful. It’s like it’s trying to be a weird mix of CoD and RB6 Siege but it doesn’t really do any of them all that great. Not to mention the fact that the graphics are laughable. I know it’s a beta but good lord. It looks like it’s on par with BLOPS3 and that isn’t saying much. One would think that with no campaign they would be able to really pour all their time into this and finally make it look “Next Gen”. Nope. Also, the maps are so uninspired. This is what happens when you release one every year. You start to run out of ideas. None of the maps gave me a sense that I was in larger place and this just so happens to be taking place there. They all feel boxed in and designed just for the purpose of arena combat. No organic feel to them at all.

Yeah, I felt pretty much the same. It’s basically blops3 minus the wall running. The TTK has been increased, I’m guessing to accomodate the addition of the heal button. Not sure I like that.

The beta for the royale mode is in Sept. I’d still like to give that a shot, but the standard MP isn’t doing anything new or exciting.

“We are hugely excited to have acquired Timesplitters,” Klemens Kundratitz, CEO of THQ Nordic’s Koch Media, in an official statement. “The original games gave fans a massive content offer and provided a pure and genuinely fun arcade shooter experience. We have many fans of the Timesplitters series among our own staff who are passionate about creating a product that will thrill todays gaming audience.”

So, will this lead to anything, or better yet, anything that will actually be good?

Well, this sucks.

In its place, Amazon will offer members a $10 credit with a preorder, but only for select titles. The credit will take up to 35 days to arrive. Once activated, customers will have 60 days to put the money toward a separate purchase on Amazon.

Ahh man, there goes that extra $12 a year in your pocket. Bumskis

I saw the trailer for this and good damn it looks fun.

I played a couple solo matches. It’s definitely the best console battle royale game I’ve played thus far, but I don’t think it’s going to pull the kids away from Fortnite anytime soon.