News Dump Truck

News Dump Truck
0.0 0

What’s old is new again.

Thank god. It pains me to see what that franchise has become with all the jetpacks and shit.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/04/03/jak-and-daxter-ps2-classics-coming-to-ps4-later-this-year/

XB1 and PS4.

I’m not a huge sports gamer, but I loved NBA Jam back-in-the-day.

Every NBA team is featured in NBA Playgrounds, and the “roster of current and retired” players can be leveled-up. Keeping inline with its arcade-style roots, Playgrounds features “hundreds of over-the-top dunks and moves.”

Playgrounds can be played solo, local-multiplayer, or “against the world” online.

Developed by Saber Interactive, CEO Matt Karch calls it accessible enough for anyone to pick up and play, but it still has “a lot of depth for hardcore pros who’ve mastered their game.”

The return of high-flying, cartoonish arcade basketball hits Nintendo Switch, PC, PS4 and Xbox One next month as a digital-download for $20 USD.

Wow, some NBA playas I actually recognize the name of!

PC?!? Ugh. I just wasted my time watching those.

Looks like Track mania + combat

If you wanna go back even further.

Uh, that was fast.

Nintendo sucks.

Overwhelming demand for a product? CANCEL EVERYTHING!

Confirmed, CoD going back to WWII

Reveal on Wednesday

Might actually play some CoD MP now. Until the experimental Nazi jet packs show up that is.

Yeah, watch it it be some alternate universe WWII.

CoD2 was such a great game. I hope they go a little more back to the roots of the franchise…shit was getting a little out of control there for a while.