News Dump Truck

News Dump Truck
0.0 0

I just hope they find a person as open-minded and insightful as he was. He never took anything at face value, and was always willing to try something new, which is unfortunately not always the case at GB.

Well, that was quick.

Oh, I thought he was quitting to pursue his PhD and whatnot.

Didn’t know where to say this… but looks like Hulu dropped the ball with CW and Netflix is now looking to get into a deal with the CW in order to put up full seasons, two weeks after the shows is off the air. This sucks for people like me…

This means I either watch the DC shows at the end of the season or I watch it on the CW app as the week goes on with commercials that turn 42 minutes worth of show into about 70.

Could be a huge win for Netflix because they are then deeply embedded with both Marvel AND DC.

Hulu seems to have lost out on negotiation because they wanted to have more than just 5 episodes per active season.

I think Netflix will just throw money at the CW and deal will be done.

Usenet is my streaming provider.

Nice eggplant buddy.

I think “streaming provider” will get me divorced if her Verizon account gets her another email full of fancy legal words and such nonsense.

It’s way more secure and anonymous than torrenting.

EDIT: I changed my mind, and I would rather just avoid politics all together.

CNN, where the term “Mass Shooting” doesn’t mean what it actually means. All “injuries” are being reported to be from police tear gas and the shooter apparently had a gun filled with blanks or something and is the only one actually injured because he’s dead.

My Litigious Sense is tingling.

Also it seems like this was a local Ford dealership somewhere and not Ford itself.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/06/29/ps-vue-launches-on-android-today-new-features-for-ps4-ps3/#comment-1166156

The new features look pretty nifty.

And since the CW just abandoned Hulu, as soon as the CW and CBS are available in my area, I’ll gladly give this service a shot.

Update: And now it’s official

I know not many of us have fancy PC rigs that can handle this, but I thought I would mention it either way:

To make things better, those who download Elite Dangerous: Arena this weekend aren’t getting a limited trial; those who download Arena this weekend for free are able to keep it permanently.

Games Include:

Balloon Fight
Bubble Bobble
Castlevania
Castlevania II: Simon’s Quest
Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong Jr.
Double Dragon II: The Revenge
Dr. Mario
Excitebike
Final Fantasy
Galaga
Ghosts’N Goblins
Gradius
Ice Climber
Kid Icarus
Kirby’s Adventure
Mario Bros.
Mega Man 2
Metroid
Ninja Gaiden
Pac-Man
Punch-Out!! Featuring Mr. Dream
StarTropics
Super C
Super Mario Bros.
Super Mario Bros. 2
Super Mario Bros. 3
Tecmo Bowl
The Legend of Zelda
Zelda II: The Adventure of Link

Who is getting it?

• No Brainer
  • Emulators all the way
  • I’ll pass on that grass
  • What’s NES?

0 voters

I might get it just for the controller, which you can also use with Virtual Console games on Wii and Wii U. One question I can’t seem to figure out is if you can play wirelessly on that thing or not. If not, that might be a deal breaker.

Need more info. But… those games… so many good ones.