My Wallet Ran Away From Home - The Hype Train

hype
Tags: #<Tag:0x00007f57d1b02540>
My Wallet Ran Away From Home - The Hype Train
0.0 0

1. Horizon: Zero Dawn : New IP and it looks amazing.
  2. Mass Effect: Andromeda : My favorite series of all time. Can it rebound from ME3’s ending, though?
  3. Star Wars Battlefront 2 : Love the first one, can’t wait to see how they build on that foundation.
  4. Uncharted The Lost Legacy : A no-brainer.
  5. Hellblade Sensua’s Sacrifice : Looks amazing and has an interesting subject matter.
  6. Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite : I need to see the full roster.
  7. Injustice 2 : See MvC.
  8. Wipeout Omega Collection : I need a good racing game.
  9. Vane : I don’t know what it’s about, but it sure is pretty.
  10. Detroit: Almost Human : We can hope, right? It’d be higher on the list if we knew 2017 was a sure thing.

Horizon - Waiting for reviews but planning to get it.

Ghost Recon - Probably a sure thing, but might depend on Horizon’s reviews and/or timing.

Red Dead 2 - Day one, must have, sure thing.

Zelda - Would like to get for the WiiU, not sure yet.

Res Evil 7 - Trailer made me a bit sick in VR, also scary as shit. Will see if I can actually get used to it like people say, would like to play a full game in VR.

Detroit - Definitely intrigued/excited, but will probably wait until it’s cheap.

Day One
Persona 5
Red Dead Redemption 2

Week One
Mass Effect: Andromeda

A Big Maybe
Crackdown 3
Horizon: Zero Dawn

Some Dates for Things I’m Buying:

Mass Effect: Andromeda : Buying Soon!
Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series : April 18
Injustice 2 : May 16 (maybe)
Wipeout Omega Collection : June 6
Micro Machines World Series : June 23
Destiny 2 : September 7

Hey, Sony. July and August are currently open. What am I supposed to do before Destiny 2? Go outside?!?!!

Final Fantasy 12 remaster and Middle-Earth?

Fun Fact. I have NEVER played a Final Fantasy game. I pretty much hate fantasy-based games/movies/etc*… things that include fairies, orcs, magic, etc just has never interested me as much as sci-fi stuff i.e. robots, time travel, space travel, aliens, future tech, etc… My very first RPG was KotOR because almost all of them were fantasy-based up until then.

*Some things are acceptable like Oz-related stuff/Doctor Strange movie, but I never liked him in the comics. As a general rule, as soon as I see someone casting a spell I tune out. Lord of the Rings is right at the threshold.

Wish list?

Hmmmm…

Mine is pretty simple. The Golf Club 2 and Red Dead Redemption 2. The rest of the games can wait. I gots more Division to play.

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy : August 22

Thanks, Sony. :cold_sweat:

After watching the Game Awards and PSX, I was reminded of all the games I need to buy in 2018. Already on my “Must Buy” list for 2018:

1. Spider-man (Early)
  2. Detroit: Become Human (Spring)
  3. Dreams
  4. Concrete Genie
  5. Shadow of the Colossus HD (February)

And 3 of those are EARLY 2018. Ouchie.

What’s everyone else’s list look like so far?

I’m definitely interested in Spider man and Concrete Genie and the games on my previous list that were delayed. I can’t think of much else at this moment though.

I didn’t do too bad with my list this year. Much better than I usually do anyways.