My Wallet Ran Away From Home - The Hype Train

hype
Tags: #<Tag:0x00007f57d00343d0>
My Wallet Ran Away From Home - The Hype Train
0.0 0

I agree Jango…love that Battlefront. :gift:

"I'm Lazy, Someone Else Make One": The SPAM Sushi Thread

So… I just bought Gemini: Heroes Reborn for $4.49, the Portal 2 LEGO set for Dimensions and preordered No Man’s Sky for August. Abzu comes out in early August which I need to buy. I’m still playing Battlefront’s Bespin DLC. September has the Death Star DLC and Rise of Iron for Destiny. Then October has The Last Guardian. My wallet is hemorrhaging money and my time for games is stretched to the limit.

What is everybody else doing this summer/fall during gamings’ typical drought? Are you overloaded like me?

OVERLOADED BRAH

Well, I’m having my first baby, so I would say I could find myself slightly more overloaded, but not like @MrBimble and his army of ankle biters or anything.

I’m still hooked on Overwatch. I’m sure I’ll get the Destiny DLC. PSVR is pre-ordered so I’m sure I’ll pick up a game or two for that before the year is up. Still looking forward to:

• No Man’s Sky
  • Re-Core
  • Cuphead
  • Titanfall 2
  • CoD 4

No kidding. Every time I turn my PS4 on, I see like 5 or 6 “Lassie has played (insert random title here) for the first time” messages.

Yeah, I feel I should at least start 'em up and just to see what their like, if even only for 30 seconds. I’m usually just trying to find something I feel like playing.

BATTLEFRONT, BROS!!!

When it goes Free To Play, I’ll download it…

…just so I can then delete it off my console.

What if they introduce Easy AI mode???

This isn’t an issue for my wallet, but my time. This is what has come out recently, most of which came out THIS WEEK:

• No Man’s Sky (which, I can take a break from and come back whenever)
  • The Tomorrow Children (they are adding new islands and items every week)
  • Destiny: Rise of Iron (eek)
  • Battlefront: Death Star (double eek)
  • Street Fighter V (just added dailies and Vs. Computer modes)

So… what do I play first? Second? I have no idea what to do. Is anyone else drowning in games?

New games came out?

It’s easy.

BATTLEFRONT! BATTLEFRONT! BATTLEFRONT!!!

December 6th

• Battlefront Rogue One DLC
  • The Last Guardian
  • ARK Survival Evolved (probably won’t buy right away)
  • My Black Series Luke Skywalker Blue Lightsaber arrives in time for Rogue One (not game related, but exciting)

Why does Battlefront have to release their DLC on dates with other things I want to play? Why, BATTLEFRONT, WHY?!?!?!

What’s Battlefront?

Lets revisit my list…

Turns out I might not be so good at making these lists.

Updated X2

Turns out, I’m pretty good at lists.

Alright, time for the 2017 edition. What are you looking forward to this year?

My List

• Destiny 2 - Day one for me unless they completely drop the ball on this one.
  • Cuphead - Old school fun.
  • Crackdown 3 - Mindless open world fun.
  • Gravity Rush 2 - I think the videos I’ve seen so far look pretty cool. I doubt I’ll pick it up at launch, but depending on reviews and a sale…I might pull the trigger.
  • Horizon Zero Dawn
  • Zelda Breath of the Wild - It’s been a long time since I played a Zelda game. I think I’m due.
  • Little Nightmares - I’m digging the art style and the gameplay looks right up my alley.
  • Red Dead 2 - I missed the hype train on the first one. Hype ticket purchased for # 2.

Ghost Recon:Wildlands
Red Dead Redemption 2